Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I'm hoping someone will be able to upload for a while after this month, it's gonna be about 6 months before I can subscribe back to zells fanbox :(
Here's hoping as well but in the meantime, thank you for being the hero we needed. You are truly more than a nice guy afterall in more ways than one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrNice88

zdzxcx

Jul 10, 2021
FOBS is still probably the best H game I've played, something about it is just so charming and cute and straight to the point. I hope we get new content for it soon.

joshex

Jan 12, 2019
someone find more then 1 new scene?
pumpkin head ghost lady is the only one I can find. oddly enough he seems to have put in effort to make her defeatable. the rest of the game seems the same, still can't get past purple lady.

ShiningTears

Mar 25, 2023
I love checking the new updates to see everything new that gets added in Shiro No Yakata BUT immediately AFTER i see what's new, I always try to see if I can get past the purple lady. Probably will never happen but i can't help myself at this point. Lol

nerosankk

May 18, 2021
Are you surprised? He was making a f*cking game! Btw if you wanna support him the eng version is out for succubus affection. (that's his "new" game) Jesus you ppl im happy hes doing good.

If someone want a 100% save fore 1.05 B hit me up.
pls send me

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes