godlike123

Aug 24, 2018
Okay better question, the Yamabiko in the desert, the girl with the blue hair and the white kimono thing, how do I get her to shoot hearts at me? The guide says I need low health, but how do I get THAT low of health because I've tried everything. Her just shooting me doesn't get me low enough, the W key doesn't get me low enough apparently, so how low do I need to get it here?
You're supposed to make HER health low, not yours.

Hopefully that helps :)

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus

BetaCnc

Sep 12, 2017
is there any problem with the door for the aberration, i have tried to let the slime doll rape me on the gate but the gate doesnt open, lol is a bug or something? I'm playing the latest version

ZeroNoHero

Apr 25, 2019
is there any problem with the door for the aberration, i have tried to let the slime doll rape me on the gate but the gate doesnt open, lol is a bug or something? I'm playing the latest version
nut on the pink slime before the slime enters the doll, then let it rape you on the pink thingy on the floor

j0xssdf3

Jul 24, 2019
Made a cheat engine table for A1.19: hero speed booster, health regen, hero cum and escape meters, jump bouncing from walls. Doesn't work on B version.

Edit: uploaded table for B 1.02 version. The games have all the same addresses and instructions. Only difference is exe filename.
This cheat engine table doesn't work for the newest update, so I decided to fix them. Below gives both the A1.20 and B1.03 Cheat Engine tables that 100% work. However, it was originally created by the guy that I quoted.

Venitus

Sep 21, 2017
Where is the point using cheat engine in this game?
There isn't isn't much of one,but it could be a little helpful when transfering your save file from an old version to a new version,mostly to prevent yourself from taking unnecessary damage from any mistakes you might make while looking for new content.

Reactions: Gabaw
Feb 14, 2019
Hey anybody know how to get the "Dream Key" mentioned in the walkthrough to get to the mansion? Also, how do you get to the button at the end of the room full of Lily Alarunes in the underground tunnels?

Avenger777

Mar 19, 2017
Hey anybody know how to get the "Dream Key" mentioned in the walkthrough to get to the mansion?
On the tree level, before the mushrooms, where there's a bunch of ants on the bottom level and 2 masked girls throwing rocks or something. Behind of the masked girl on the right side is a fake wall. The new area has the slug girl and the key.

Also, how do you get to the button at the end of the room full of Lily Alarunes in the underground tunnels?
The button to open the gate is underneath one of the alraunes. I found her by checking them for the one that's slightly slower/faster on her breathing. In my save, the third from the button is the one. IDK if it's random, but you never know. Capture her and you're golden.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
jap h games rulle:)

did you guys know that this also has a japanese fan game
and is itself a fan game of monster girl quest

Reactions: HK51

dudibudi

Sep 27, 2017
jap h games rulle:)

did you guys know that this also has a japanese fan game
and is itself a fan game of monster girl quest
It looks certainly ammazing. I want to try it out :(.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes