Mar 8, 2018
It looks certainly ammazing. I want to try it out :(.
Meh it sucks its more of a tech demo than a game for such long time he spent making this athere are only 2 short animations in game i dooo have the thing somewhere on my old HDD if i recall.

And again update to the other paywalled game FOB still blueballed >->

anyone wants to share the thing or smth cause this is starting to get irritating .-.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Meh it sucks its more of a tech demo than a game for such long time he spent making this athere are only 2 short animations in game i dooo have the thing somewhere on my old HDD if i recall.
Even though I agree the content (game vs posted art) is low, the last demo actually had 3 enemies with 2 scenes each (one when grabbed and one when you defeat them).

Last edited:

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
how to defeat them?
You have to damage them until the pink bar under their hp bar is full, then they are in a state (horny) when you are able to initiate sex. If you don't want to fight them anymore you can repeat the scene until a heart is filled up, they become friendly or you could say captured. Not sure if only after that or already at that point, but you can switch scenes with left/right arrow.

tbstbs1

Apr 1, 2018
You have to damage them until the pink bar under their hp bar is full, then they are in a state (horny) when you are able to initiate sex. If you don't want to fight them anymore you can repeat the scene until a heart is filled up, they become friendly or you could say captured. Not sure if only after that or already at that point, but you can switch scenes with left/right arrow.
I thought you were referring to the horror game

dudibudi

Sep 27, 2017

And again update to the other paywalled game FOB still blueballed >->

anyone wants to share the thing or smth cause this is starting to get irritating .-.
Blueballed is the perfect term...

hentaixia

Jun 10, 2019
W: Set your health to 1 and your semen meter to 95%. This also makes you instantly ejaculate if you are currently being grappled by a monster.
instantly ejaculate if you are currently being grappled by a monster. sometime w key won't works for some reason
anyone know why?

ding

Apr 10, 2018
I am having a super hard time trying to figure how to complete Abberation's puzzle

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
I am having a super hard time trying to figure how to complete Abberation's puzzle
Just smash the buttons on the final room in the same order you enter the doors.

I believe it was:
  1. Down Right
  2. Up Left
  3. Up Right
  4. Down Left

ding

Apr 10, 2018
Just smash the buttons on the final room in the same order you enter the doors.

I believe it was:
  1. Down Right
  2. Up Left
  3. Up Right
  4. Down Left
Oh man, thanks for the help I managed to do it. I just didn't know you were supposed to smash the buttons in. XD

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes