Mar 8, 2018
is there another game made by the same creator?
Yup thats why he is neglecting FOTB and just tossing bones to calm the angry mob outside here is a trailer overall there was another post and there is 14 monsters in this thing if google translator is right.
EG6Qh8wVAAAbUOW.png
BUT there is a catch its paywalled and will stay that way here is a demo or smth no idea whats in it cause no one shared it yet .-.

skite0

Jul 22, 2017
we really need someone to link zells other game here, it already has alot of content and gameplay

Mar 8, 2018
we really need someone to link zells other game here, it already has alot of content and gameplay
If sofar no one posted it anywhere yet 4chan included (and i did some digging) then i doubt anyone will.. more possible on full release on dlsite.

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
I managed to get a version of succubus affection before it was erased in umlf
+save included

I think he might update it more frequently while working on FOBS, so it could have be outdated as we speak

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I think he might update it more frequently while working on FOBS, so it could have be outdated as we speak
Like it was mentioned already, the programmer on Succubus Affection isn't Zell, because of that the game takes too long. I don't know how much actual progress went/goes into the game, because you can see much more art on ci-en.org, but the latest version I got was 0.03C with 3 enemies (above link is 0.02B).

Decided to upload it and made a new account just in case:

Last edited:

skite0

Jul 22, 2017
Like it was mentioned already, the programmer on Succubus Affection isn't Zell, because of that the game takes too long. I don't know how much actual progress went/goes into the game, because you can see much art on ci-en.org, but the latest version I got was 0.03C with 3 enemies (above link is 0.02B).

we need the key

skite0

Jul 22, 2017
We're referring to zells other game he's working on, here is a link to a 60s trailer (its real good):

Which is the reason why this game (forrest of blue skin) has been getting single charactor/panel updates.

Mar 8, 2018
Like it was mentioned already, the programmer on Succubus Affection isn't Zell, because of that the game takes too long. I don't know how much actual progress went/goes into the game, because you can see much art on ci-en.org, but the latest version I got was 0.03C with 3 enemies (above link is 0.02B).

+1 this zell has nothing to do with sucubuss affection he only did 1 time gig on models for the dude then ditched it because it was too complicated and time consuming its in necro state atm barely moving at all. and yeaaa you forgot the encryption key homie .-.

We're referring to zells other game he's working on, here is a link to a 60s trailer (its real good):

Which is the reason why this game (forrest of blue skin) has been getting single charactor/panel updates.
Well he gold-diggin hard right now xD he was doing FOBS fully for free for quite a while so who can blame the dude to want some dolla dolla STILL... neglecting 1 thing in favor of the $$ is kinda dick move-ish. Wish he finished FOBS then announce his first paid project or something like that instead of 2 timing it (yup still gonna rant about it xD)

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
My bad, first time uploading, now I understand how the links work:
Either you give the link without the key (thought it means you don't need one),
or you give the link which already includes the key (thus unlocked)

Last edited:
Reactions: Snow972 and skite0

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Soo... how to get the anal scene with the cat? Didn't read that carefully and didn't know there was a second scene (normally there is a blank sign for a panel).

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes