Kano909

Apr 30, 2018
What do the floating blocks with icons do when I collect them? The Blue Slime got another scene but what does it do for the Big Foot Rabbit?

Kano909

Apr 30, 2018
do i have to replay everything i did in 1.19 when i download 1.20?
Nah, just copy the "Sav" file from your 1.19 version and paste it onto the 1.20 version files and run the game. You should be able to go through continue without trouble. I had 1.17 and got 1.20, I got the upgrades and my save was there too.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
What do the floating blocks with icons do when I collect them? The Blue Slime got another scene but what does it do for the Big Foot Rabbit?
those icons unlock new scenes for them in the gallery. in the gallery, pressing up on the sign with the icon will let you switch between the normal scene and the new scenes.

hiden

Dec 9, 2019
Nah, just copy the "Sav" file from your 1.19 version and paste it onto the 1.20 version files and run the game. You should be able to go through continue without trouble. I had 1.17 and got 1.20, I got the upgrades and my save was there too.
thanks

Oct 30, 2018
I've found a few alternative capture methods that aren't included in the guide, and sometimes simpler. Off the top of my head, you can use the fast run ability to run towards the cyclops girl and simply jump behind her rather than using the rock ability, and with the oni girl you can use the slime wall after any attack, no need to put her into dash mode.

Pink Man

Jun 21, 2018
what happened to the masturbation controls?? What are the keys it is not mentioned in the controls! help!

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
I did thanks.
but now I am stuck in the temple ruins. I cannot get past the solid stone. I have captured, golem, cat thief and imp though.
You need the hammer skill from the kobold. past the sand golems, you'll run into her. to capture you spray her thrice with your goo, and after the third, you need to run up, jerk it, and let her drain ya. warning, she will leap at you if you get too close, so try and keep her towards the edge of the screen.

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
You need the hammer skill from the kobold. past the sand golems, you'll run into her. to capture you spray her thrice with your goo, and after the third, you need to run up, jerk it, and let her drain ya. warning, she will leap at you if you get too close, so try and keep her towards the edge of the screen.
I know clay golems who shoot but not sand golems.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
I know clay golems who shoot but not sand golems.
In the hallway with the rocket golems, there is a hard to see door on one of the ledges above them (I think the 3rd). that leads to the clay golems (my mistake, they aren't actually sand golems). the two other doors in that room lead to the Kobold. Also, if you double jump on the right side, you may see something...

Reactions: bwardyunbip

pls2halp

Sep 30, 2018
Anyone have the patchnotes for the new update? Whats new? I havent played since the volcano place was added

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Anyone have the patchnotes for the new update? Whats new? I havent played since the volcano place was added
A new emblem for the green wind scythe girl and a new cat enemy with a blowjob and anal scene (both B version only).
... and still nobody explained how to get the anal scene, I am for some reason dumbfounded.

Oct 11, 2018
A new emblem for the green wind scythe girl and a new cat enemy with a blowjob and anal scene (both B version only).
... and still nobody explained how to get the anal scene, I am for some reason dumbfounded.
I haven't touched the game in a while, but I strongly believe that there was some sort of switch or something inside the house that would change the her animation from the blowjob to anal. If I remember correctly, it works like the panels for the alternate animations on the other enemies. It also only works inside of her house.

telephone man

May 15, 2019
when you are about to fight the cowgirl you can double jump over the gap and find a weird power up (?) thingy
anyone know what it does?
i thought it was x-ray as i did not get a close look before i grabbed it but it would be nice to know

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes