Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
when you are about to fight the cowgirl you can double jump over the gap and find a weird power up (?) thingy
anyone know what it does?
i thought it was x-ray as i did not get a close look before i grabbed it but it would be nice to know
Yep, that's the x-ray item. after picking it up, you should find it in your gallery I think, and you can turn it on or off. I don't think there are too many animations that it actually shows up in though.

Kladius

Jul 12, 2018
Hey guys,

I don't quite understand maybe someone can help me.
What is the difference between the "A" and the "B" version.
At the beginning of the thread it says something about about engine storage or whatever but I don't get it.
Is it like let's say Max's Life where it is split into 3 different chapters and you have to download and play them in order.

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
how do I reach the portal to the devil coral?
and remove the gray block to the snowy mount in the tunnels?

telephone man

May 15, 2019
the main characters (whos age i still dont know and it scares me) run animation can sync to music pretty well
just want to point that out

telephone man

May 15, 2019
Yep, that's the x-ray item. after picking it up, you should find it in your gallery I think, and you can turn it on or off. I don't think there are too many animations that it actually shows up in though.
may i ask where the option is in the gallery?

Last edited:

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
In the hallway with the rocket golems, there is a hard to see door on one of the ledges above them (I think the 3rd). that leads to the clay golems (my mistake, they aren't actually sand golems). the two other doors in that room lead to the Kobold. Also, if you double jump on the right side, you may see something...
help?

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
may i ask where the option is in the gallery?
My bad. turns out it's actually in your house.
how do I reach the portal to the devil coral?
and remove the gray block to the snowy mount in the tunnels?
Devil coral you need to go to the beach area, and in the hallway with the octopus women that swallow you. you can use kappa dash to pass them when they jump. in between the second and third scylla, you can jump into the ceiling, double jump and you should be able to get to the portal above them.
to remove the gray block, you need to head to the alraune room, which is at the bottom left of the main room. you need to capture a certain one of them to reveal a switch (check the guide in OP for capture method). hint: check the grass in front of them.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
My bad. turns out it's actually in your house.

Devil coral you need to go to the beach area, and in the hallway with the octopus women that swallow you. you can use kappa dash to pass them when they jump. in between the second and third scylla, you can jump into the ceiling, double jump and you should be able to get to the portal above them.
to remove the gray block, you need to head to the alraune room, which is at the bottom left of the main room. you need to capture a certain one of them to reveal a switch (check the guide in OP for capture method). hint: check the grass in front of them.
thank you very much.
where is the dream key tho?

IMNOVIRGIN

Jan 24, 2018
Hi guys,

My game crashes the second I try to fullscreen it. I've tried looking for a fix with no luck. any suggestions would be appreciated!

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
what is the gargoyle puzzle combo?
no offence, but have you tried looking through the thread without immediately asking for the answer? I'm not trying to be rude, I just don't feel cool filling the thread with nothing but you asking questions and my answering them. I know that this question has been answered multiple times already, so maybe try a bit of looking first?

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
no offence, but have you tried looking through the thread without immediately asking for the answer? I'm not trying to be rude, I just don't feel cool filling the thread with nothing but you asking questions and my answering them. I know that this question has been answered multiple times already, so maybe try a bit of looking first?
I understand

Kamil118

Aug 20, 2017
Hey guys,

I don't quite understand maybe someone can help me.
What is the difference between the "A" and the "B" version.
At the beginning of the thread it says something about about engine storage or whatever but I don't get it.
Is it like let's say Max's Life where it is split into 3 different chapters and you have to download and play them in order.
The engine Zell uses is really old one. Few months ago (around 1.12 i believe) he hit the limit to how many sprites engine project file can support, and if he tried to add any more animations it would just crash the editor. That filled to the brim game is what is now called FOBS_A. Once he reached that point he copied basic mechanics of the game (physics, skills) and made a new project that only included few of the girls from top of popularity chart so that the game didn't feel completely empty. This new game is labeled FOBS_B. Since then he was putting all new girls and stages into FOBS_B. Saves from FOBS_B and FOBS_A are cross-compatible between both versions. FOBS_A is "the beginning of the adventure" where you get most of the skills you use, but it might be that if you start new file in FOBS_B you will unlock them by default, not sure about that.

raithark

Dec 26, 2019
Does anyone have the free demo u get from Succubus Affection? The one u get from just following the creator.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes