lednaruto

May 27, 2017
unique link me find to all page google are this no are free , for pick Shiro no Yakata need to pay ....

Reactions: Kings of Old

Joe Brass

Nov 20, 2017
So is started on FOBS- B and have captured around 3 monsters. But i aski been going around at the Home area and i dont see some sort of gallery from where i can see the animations, for example the Bunny, Is there some sort of gallery or would i need to go through the area to repeat the scenes?
Enterd the passage with the heart symbolat the home area and i suspect that isthe "Gallery" of sorts?
From what I can tell, B is only for the "new" new stuff. A is new stuff but also the full game (From what is made) If I were you, I'd download A and play that. That should be everything you're missing.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
A and B are different, because he reached the graphics limit of 2D Fighter Maker 2nd, which is the program he made FOBS in. Once he reached his visual limit he started working on B ver.

A has its own monsters and B will have its own monsters. Currently there's some overlap because without it B version would have very few monsters.

His newest blogpost is interesting.

When I tried to change to MV before, I abandoned the tool itself too ... Updates continue to be made, and what has been forcibly terminated now has stable operation, and the output game seems to be much lighter.
I was very worried about changing the production tool, but I decided to change it this time because of the following advantages.

● Reduction of production speed
→ In the old version, the entire map could not be copied, and it was necessary to start over each time, but with the MV, copying was possible, and it was possible to reduce the time for just that part. Not only maps but also many objects such as objects can be copied, making it easier to create actions.

● Can use camera zoom
→ This is the system I most wanted to introduce at H.

So he's switching to Pixel Maker MV hunh. I'm curious to see where it goes.

Kings of Old

Nov 21, 2019
Anyone know if Zell will bring Shiro no Yakata to the DLsite or anywhere else for non-japanese speakers? I'd be happy to patreon it up if he was on there.

Reactions: Joe Brass

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
so.. if i am understanding this right (which i am very likely not).. version A is the full game and essentially part 1, where as B is like a part 2?

KingCorgi13

Jul 23, 2018
okay so every time i open the game on either version i get an error saying "BGM playback error" and there is absolutely no sound whatsoever in game, I've re-downloaded both versions multiple times but the error still persists, can anyone help? (Fixed it i think, it wasn't a problem with the game but with an audio program i'm using. sorry if i caused concern.)

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
okay so every time i open the game on either version i get an error saying "BGM playback error" and there is absolutely no sound whatsoever in game, I've re-downloaded both versions multiple times but the error still persists, can anyone help?
Maybe it's inside a weird folder name? 2D Fighter Maker 2nd has issues with strange folder names that have special characters.

Wizardruss

Dec 7, 2019
Hi people , i'm actually having some issue . You see , i actually played to FOBS for a whole day yesterday , i did the manor part and all ... but i have a slightly little problem and this problem as for name "beach zone" . I don't know how to access to the portal above the coral girl nor can i capture her . Is there some solution ? Videos which can help me ?

Sep 4, 2017
Hi people , i'm actually having some issue . You see , i actually played to FOBS for a whole day yesterday , i did the manor part and all ... but i have a slightly little problem and this problem as for name "beach zone" . I don't know how to access to the portal above the coral girl nor can i capture her . Is there some solution ? Videos which can help me ?
You need the hammer ability to catch her

Wizardruss

Dec 7, 2019
You need the hammer ability to catch her
Are you sure ? I actually found a solution , so i had access to the portal above the uncapturable monster , captured the coral girl and the snake girl . Now i only have left the white rabbit extra animation and the slime extra animation , and i think i would be done with FOBS_A for a while

Trolldier Cop

Nov 14, 2017
So... does anyone have the newest version of Succubus Affection or that other game I can't remember the name of? Y'know that ""horror"" game from zell23

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Has anyone played the 1.40 version of Shiro No Yakata? I'm stuck not being able to progress through any of the doors, just get bamboozled every time and sent back to the main room. I'm not sure if they're just artificial gates because the content is not finished yet.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Has anyone played the 1.40 version of Shiro No Yakata? I'm stuck not being able to progress through any of the doors, just get bamboozled every time and sent back to the main room. I'm not sure if they're just artificial gates because the content is not finished yet.
They're artificial. You don't even have access to the items he programmed right?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Swallows999

Wizardruss

Dec 7, 2019
If someone has some recommendation about a hentai games , i'm willing to try it , i finished Forest of the Blue Skin A and B , Ayura Crisis , ect ..

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes