TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
If someone has some recommendation about a hentai games , i'm willing to try it , i finished Forest of the Blue Skin A and B , Ayura Crisis , ect ..
Hard to recommend when you like both of those games (literally how)?
One is a male protag with reverse rape content.
The other is a female protag with regular rape content, ugly_bastard, and corruption focus.

Pick the one you actually like and it'd be easier to actually recommend you stuff.

Yeah, feels bad man. I really like the direction of Shiro, more than Forest.
Yeah the protagonist is weaker in Shiro and it seems it's gonna play harder on the reverse rape and horror themes.

Thing is, he switched engines.
He's now using Pixel Maker MV, so his progress kinda reset. That's one of the reasons that game's slowing down so much.

Last edited:

litosns

May 2, 2018
It seems that Succubus Affection is nearing it's release. At least according to Zell's blog post on the main FOBS website.

Reactions: Kings of Old

BobZak

Feb 7, 2019
Indeed, as it seems on the japanese dlsite website the game will launch in early March 2020. I hope we will have the possibility to buy it on Fanzia too cuz last time i tried I wasn't able to pay for a game on dlsite... Or maybe if someone post the new version here it would be nice, but that doesn't solve the fact that i can't help support them...

BigBoxxu

Sep 15, 2018
Anyone know all enemies with the animated game over screens?
For example like with the Kappa and the ants where it isn't just a black screen

I know there are some enemies in the walkthrough that say "endless rape: yes" but most of them have just a black game over screen

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
i can't buy chinese ou japonese games, so i'm waiting to download free
If you have Paypal you can buy them no problem. You can buy DLsite points using Paypal and then those points can be used to buy whatever's on the site.

Though points are segregated by account and an english DLsite account is different from a japanese DLsite account.

Hope that helps.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
It seems that Succubus Affection is nearing it's release. At least according to Zell's blog post on the main FOBS website.
someone knows how much it will cost?

HungryShovel

Sep 27, 2018
Looks like Succubus Affection is getting a major update judging by Zell's new blog post.

EDIT: It's not a release, it's a preview. Release is projected to be in Early March.

Reactions: "Some Body"
Mar 8, 2018
Huh, surprised about SA. I was fully expecting it to be another abandoned game, at the rate it was going.
I had the same feeling and still am.. i just wonder if it was some secretly made progress into something good (which would be realy suprising and good shieet miracoulus even cuse if google transalte is right it says "Horny Dot: 49H" either its 49 hour of dot animation or 49 variants either way thats a huge leap from 3 animations on demo ) oooor... just a rushed skeleton project to be realased to reap some quick sheckels i hope its the first one but we will se in time .-.

Kamil118

Aug 20, 2017
I had the same feeling and still am.. i just wonder if it was some secretly made progress into something good (which would be realy suprising and good shieet miracoulus even cuse if google transalte is right it says "Horny Dot: 49H" either its 49 hour of dot animation or 49 variants either way thats a huge leap from 3 animations on demo ) oooor... just a rushed skeleton project to be realased to reap some quick sheckels i hope its the first one but we will se in time .-.
well, we can see 8 new girls in the gellery on DLsite, so at least 11 girls. Also, he says that variants aren't included in the number.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes