kosi

Oct 14, 2019
1. Why in OP message links on FOBS replaced? Now you may find only links on 2 different version 'Shiro no Yakata'. It's wrong, yeap.
2. 'SnY' soooo bad, overextended and useless.. non-skippable scenes, bad pacing..
Yes, graphically and in sprites it's look like good old Zell, but.. Only disappointment.
3. Make please new thread for 'Shiro no Yakata'.
4. And new thread for 'Succubus Affection' please create someone. I don't know why it so hard to find, but it good.
And sorry for my english.

Reactions: Viola966

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Do you know who/what group translates this game?
A ULMF.org user by the name of "Radeonx1950" seems to have done the original translation which was then used by Zell to make an official English build.

Reactions: bwardyunbip
Oct 14, 2018
Atm the downloads are completely wrong. For whatever reason the OP, or someone else, has changed them with a different game from the same team, I believe. The current "A and B" are for something called "Shirono Yakata"
Not gonna lie I'm quite confused about what exactly the difference in A and B is and when you're supposed to play the one or the other. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Arasutaru
Sep 16, 2018
Should I play version A first, then version B? Or are they the same, just with some differences? I don't understand what is being said in the "version difference" box, one has more content, one doesn't have abilities? Version B doesn't have much content?

Tranquil Rain

Jul 8, 2018
Should I play version A first, then version B? Or are they the same, just with some differences? I don't understand what is being said in the "version difference" box, one has more content, one doesn't have abilities? Version B doesn't have much content?
I honestly wouldn't download either, it seems they uploaded the wrong game from the same devs. As for which version from what I read you can look at version A as Episode 1 and version B as episode 2. So I am guessing play version A first

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2018
It's the wrong game atm, I just played both A and B, the "wrong" game seems pretty cool, but so far it's just demo's where A seems to have the most content, which is like 4-5 scenes, but it's barely a game cause you just spawn in to a room with doors that just lead you straight to the "boss end" with the content.
B seems like a remake but in a better engine, so currently only has 2 scenes, but seems to be in the same boat as A where it just has doors that lead you right to the stuff and no gameplay.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Not sure how fast the moderators are, but I guess that often (depends on activity on specific threads) nothing will happen if you don't use the report function, so I'll do it just in case.

namna

Mar 3, 2019
I think about a month or so back Zell said he was switching both games' engine to pixel maker. So, the A version (V1.40) is what he had before the switch and the B version(V1.10) is what he had at the time. Someone updated the op without checking to see what the games were, as neither of them are FOBS. They're the different versions of the ShironoYakata demo

daunt

May 11, 2017
Atm the downloads are completely wrong. For whatever reason the OP, or someone else, has changed them with a different game from the same team
Oh so that was it, thanks, I haven´t played this one in a long time and was absolutely confused about what to do or what I was seeing since I dont recognice any character, still looks good so I´ll keep going at it until the real update comes if there´s any recent one

GeePic

Nov 22, 2019
okay this is super weird first when I downloaded the game trough MEGA it was Shirino Yakata but now when I downloaded it again it was FOBS (Forest of the Blue Skin)

Kamil118

Aug 20, 2017
When exactly was FOBS last updated? Have not played in a long time and I am curious what A and B is different from each other, aside from file size splitting?
November 2019 was B-1.04a

The engine editor zell uses for the game was crashing when trying to load the project around version 1.16, because too many sprites being used. That's why zell had to split the game into 2 projects. version A is pretty much 1.16 with bugfixes, version B is where all new content is being added.

Sep 16, 2018
It's the wrong game atm, I just played both A and B, the "wrong" game seems pretty cool, but so far it's just demo's where A seems to have the most content, which is like 4-5 scenes, but it's barely a game cause you just spawn in to a room with doors that just lead you straight to the "boss end" with the content.
B seems like a remake but in a better engine, so currently only has 2 scenes, but seems to be in the same boat as A where it just has doors that lead you right to the stuff and no gameplay.
So it seems like it's been updated to the correct game now, right? So now what's the difference between A and B? Are they worth playing?

Reactions: DarkerImpulse
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes