Mar 8, 2018
well, we can see 8 new girls in the gellery on DLsite, so at least 11 girls. Also, he says that variants aren't included in the number.
If so that would kinda add up i guess. Still this weird jump in progress from barebones skeleton project to full fledged game makes me wonder whow did that happen its not something you see everyday. Before? it was just sad to look at all the potential rot on some weird ass site but now..? not gonna lie i am having high hopes for it!

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
i noticed the artist for the game has released a v1.04 for B title and this link on this feed is for v1.03 B version, what is the difference? there is only so much i can understand with the lousy google translate.
1582499447300.png

Mar 8, 2018
Makes you wonder if someone released the more modern demo somewhere.
Had one of the most recent demos (before my HDD decided to fry itslelf) and it still was an ovecomplicated tech demo so no idea where the timeskip came out from x.x

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
i noticed the artist for the game has released a v1.04 for B title and this link on this feed is for v1.03 B version, what is the difference? there is only so much i can understand with the lousy google translate.
Since the game is free I would stick to always downloading it from zells website as this place isn't always up to date. Doesn't he include a text file with all the changes per update? It's been a while since I played. Failing that he has changelogs on his website which can be a pain to navigate if you don't understand nippon but with enough trial and error you can find everything pretty easily. Looks like the latest update added a cat-like character with some bugfixes.

Anvenjade

Feb 25, 2018
Have some up to date White Mansion, purchased by yours truly. Please support the artist if you love his works. I do.

Side B:

This is NOT Forest of the blue skin, but the demo of the author's new project that's behind a paywall.

Last edited:

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
Muff Diver
How come you used the download links for White Mansion in the first post? It is a completely different game from Forest of Blue Skin. The links that posted are demos for a game that isnt released yet. You have to make a new post for White Mansion.

The current version for Forest of Blue skin, as of the developer's website is ver 1.20 for side A and v1.04 for side B

garoille

Jan 7, 2019
I got this by launching the game :
IGPlayer Fatal Error. Shutting down. 'there was an error selecting and acquiring the device'

Any idea ?

I'm On W10

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes