Decker66

Apr 9, 2019
Have them analyze it, it should be a false positive. There was a similar issue with the exe file for the last version of FOBS I downloaded (as pictured)

Last edited:

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
And if you want it to be in (admittedly rather broken-ish) English somebody over on ulmf shared links to this translation software (follow the instructions for Reipatcher)

Absolutely stunning, I was tired so much with the old translators, and this miracle translates the texts in the game itself, installation is 2 clicks! thank you.

I got problem with Saccubus Affection, when window with the game is on top it cost 60% of my CPU! Simple, little sprite platform game should not make such a things..

And about viruses.. I got payed BitDefender and nothing killed my system yet.

broteampill

Jul 25, 2017
Full version. Been playing it for a few hours, can't understand what they are saying but it's pretty easy to grasp after a bit. Might have to use the auto translator and see how much better it is. Overall it's damn fun and the devs put alot of work into it. Only downside is no controller support even though Zell's previous game was supported.
It's retarded hard even at easy difficulty or is it just me? Especially that fucking Gold Hair Fox, such a damage sponge.

cxansa

Jan 7, 2019
thanks, but it doesnt help that all the succubi in the village you conqured suddenly turn hostile...
do not use an item that is cat ears, it is for the captured ones to attack you. And use an automatic translator. Sorry for The Bad english :s

smog1217

Nov 29, 2017
how do I hit the button that removes the grey wood in the plant girl room

and another question I have is are there any other games like this?

Last edited:

Decker66

Apr 9, 2019
Some tips after having beaten it in no particular order:

- Fuck everything that moves and/or breathes, every girl you make friendly improves your stats (and hitting certain milestones unlocks additional passives)
- Each species will give you a new ability once you befriend 3 of them (bosses give you a new ability right away since they're unique), although some may give unique passives
- You can use your shield (tap or hold shift while not pressing a directional key) to reflect enemy ranged attacks back at them
- Your heal ability can cancel out charmed status
- Bonuses from food appear to be permanent unless stated otherwise
- If anybody is stuck on part of the tutorial after the fight (where it just shows a big box that won't translate), you need to stand close enough to the cat wizard and hold Up to befriend her
- You can fast travel at any point in town by holding up or right-ctrl
- melee attacks mainly do health damage and magic attacks mainly add lust, specialize in one or the other for maximum effect
- if you use the vine-grab ability (from the beast girl) on a downed enemy you can transition directly to an H-scene (useful if you need a breather amidst a tough crowd fight and can be used on aerial enemies)
- talking with the starting npcs in the town will at some point have them give you their panties (or at least the bear and the shopkeeper)
- Bonuses from girls DO NOT stack if you take more than 1 of the same kind, but bonuses for the same stat from different species of girls (e.g. 2 species that both give MP bonuses) will stack
- Set your max abilities to 10, its just more fun that way
- Using D when highlighting something in your inventory (a girl/ability/item) will unequip it
- Many of the craftable accessories have merged versions if you improve lesser items which save you inventory space (hp+mp ring made from the individual level 2 rings)
- Yeah, somebody mentioned it above but the cat ears of special training will make the monsters you've befriended hostile to you (both in towns and in the wild) and in fact does not make your party members actually fight with you (as I first thought)
- unlike FOBS I never experienced any danger of losing to lust damage or grapple attacks, so I wouldn't worry that much about Hdefense
- The bear is in fact the one making that sound passively, no you're not going insane
- Goddess statues (I've found 6 so far) give you +1 hp/mp/ep every time you rest
- You can use / and \ to zoom the camera in/out respectively
- in H-scenes with friendly characters, tapping left/right will switch scenes and holding will switch to fucking another nearby party member (if any are present), in certain scenes d/f can be used to make yourself more/less transparent
- If you bring a boss into a boss room as a party member (after beating them of course) the boss fight replay won't start, just in case you wanted to be in that particular empty room (only tried with the 4th boss so far)
- fighting a boss again makes them much harder but gives extra rewards (the 4th and 5th bosses give you a certain unique reward, not sure about the rest yet)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
just a little correction : food buffs are temporary (with the exception of the last one, which reset your abilities skill levels), and last until you rest (or game over?).

Decker66

Apr 9, 2019
just a little correction : food buffs are temporary (with the exception of the last one, which reset your abilities skill levels), and last until you rest (or game over?).
I tested it and the food buff remained (I tracked +40 mp from eating two items) after both resting and getting a game-over

azula1977

Jan 23, 2019
Full version. Been playing it for a few hours, can't understand what they are saying but it's pretty easy to grasp after a bit. Might have to use the auto translator and see how much better it is. Overall it's damn fun and the devs put alot of work into it. Only downside is no controller support even though Zell's previous game was supported.
Yea IAM stuck after I bet the plant girl I don't know we're to go

NobleLeader65

Dec 28, 2018
Is there any way to have sex with the hunter/magic store owner? The translated dialogue points to it, but I haven't found any way to do so yet.

Degenerate7

Oct 17, 2017
Is there any way to have sex with the hunter/magic store owner? The translated dialogue points to it, but I haven't found any way to do so yet.
There is, but idk exactly how it's done. Some mixture of masturbating, having sex with monsters near them. They'll watch and display a heart. Do this enough (maybe over the course of a few days) and they'll eventually get horny enough and prompt a cutscene and you can start having sex with them.
There's one position with the hunter bear girl, one with the magic store owner, one with Iris as far as I can tell. I'm trying to see if there's any more but no luck so far.
I also do not know if you have to have progressed through a certain part of the game to get these either.

Last edited:

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
There is, but idk exactly how it's done. Some mixture of masturbating, having sex with monsters near them. They'll watch and display a heart. Do this enough (maybe over the course of a few days) and they'll eventually get horny enough and prompt a cutscene and you can start having sex with them.
There's one position with the hunter bear girl, one with the magic store owner, one with Iris as far as I can tell. I'm trying to see if there's any more but no luck so far.
I also do not know if you have to have progressed through a certain part of the game to get these either.
For the Iris, you need to go to sleep when she is horny. And those girls gives us their panties (interesting bonuses) when talk to them but its not clear what circumstances triggering this..

JDHDJ13

Jun 2, 2017
8/10 Great game. Only issue I have with it is the bosses get pretty damn difficult near the end and there is no controller support. Beat the game is about 4 hours because I wanted to unlock everything and buy everything. All in all I enjoyed the experience and I look forward to a sequel.

Reactions: DarkLabs02
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes