matthew315

Mar 2, 2019
i was wondering if I could get a download link for the newest version of forest of blue skins I really want to play the game for my self

Reactions: DarkLabs02

Muerte11

Jul 5, 2018
Sadly still no FOBS update release... :c
Zell its working on 2 projects Succubus affection updates and shiro no yakata so wait shiro no yakata was long time ago created and lost in the dark...cuz was working so hard on tje succubus afection and now want to finish the shiro no yakata but him cant do that cuz its also working on succubus affection only wait after shiro no yakata release after...2 weeks maybe will be a fobs update MAYBE

joshex

Jan 12, 2019
wow, stays at 2% loaded for a long time. is anyone else having this slow loading issue? does it have to download maps or something? any idea on making it faster would be appreciated.

Muerte11

Jul 5, 2018
In Forest of the Blue Skin there is there is only a way to toggle between full screen mode and windowed mode by pressing F4.
I can't see a possibility to change the games resolution.
you cant change the resolution only full screen or window the fobs have square resolution so if you put in fullscreen will be the same square only bigger u cant change it only if you can decrypt the files and cahnge it but its difficult to do that if you can the game crash or bugs errors etc

hitarmada

Jan 31, 2018
after searching for an long time I could not find the puppeteer. anyone have a hint as to find her?

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
after searching for an long time I could not find the puppeteer. anyone have a hint as to find her?
Have you own the return stone from the black rabbit's quiz? If yes, head to the first floor (the one with the black wall background and where you came from) and find the door that leads you to the three blonde vampires (or whatever the name is). Head to the next door until the end where you see a double door. Enter there, and use the stone at the sign

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
This thread is about Forest of the Blue Skin game. To talk about others games, create a thread in General Discussions or Off Topic.

sundae123

Apr 15, 2020
whenever i beat the boss wearing the samus looking suit am i meant to unlock beach looking area because after i beat that boss i cant find anything else to progress

4.40 star(s) 15 Votes