hyumore

Mar 17, 2020
Yeah. Sorry for asking this since im a total newbie at this. why do i keep getting crash whenever im on 94% loading?
It directly took me to the crash report folder when i tick the yes. And when the crash occur it suddenly closes. A help will be greatly appreciated.

Rinter

Jul 30, 2018
Has anyone figured out what the heart # means to the right of the EP gauge? Starts at 100 and seems to go up when you resist being pounced. Resets when you rest. I've seen it go as high as 300-something but not sure what impact it has.

Kdr1994

Jun 11, 2018
What i am suppose to do after i defeat the fourth boss (the little succubus that appeared as an ally)? Thanks!

Muerte11

Jul 5, 2018
stil after reading The Translation tool im stil confuse and stil dont under stand how to use it
Download the exe translator 4 unity games put the translator into the succubus afection folder the run it after u will see new exe file named succubus afection patch and run

rbaba12

Sep 3, 2018
anyone have any shirono yakata game? I meant the latest version please. I want to try playying it

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
Okay so my previous question got an answer, and now for a new one.

Wtf are the controls for shiro no yakata? I can't press anything besides the arrow keys.
They're currently just demos, so there's no interactions beside opening doors. It's just the arrow keys.

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
Sorry for the OT but, has Succubus Affection its own thread here? Can´t find it. Just finished it and I'd like to discuss some topics about it.

TIA

Decker66

Apr 9, 2019
Sorry for the OT but, has Succubus Affection its own thread here? Can´t find it. Just finished it and I'd like to discuss some topics about it.

TIA
Technically, SA cannot have it's own thread due to the site's rule requiring games posted to be in English or translated, and the translator is just a third-party machine translator.

Reactions: Edwarf
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes