telephone man

May 15, 2019
Does anyone have the free demo u get from Succubus Affection? The one u get from just following the creator.
not sure where it is in the thread but someone posted it
i would send the file myself but i dont know any file sharing sites and mega is being fucky with me

yonsisac

Oct 31, 2019
So is started on FOBS- B and have captured around 3 monsters. But i aski been going around at the Home area and i dont see some sort of gallery from where i can see the animations, for example the Bunny, Is there some sort of gallery or would i need to go through the area to repeat the scenes?
Enterd the passage with the heart symbolat the home area and i suspect that isthe "Gallery" of sorts?

Dec 3, 2017
Does anyone know where the fire oni is? I know that she is supposed to be in the lava cave but I really cannot find her.
Do I have to beat the cat outside the lava cave first?

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
Enterd the passage with the heart symbolat the home area and i suspect that isthe "Gallery" of sorts?
Gallery is an area with standing enemy, one per kind, that not attack and that you can intercourse with. There are many areas, with different enemies. To insert enemy of chosen kind in your heart area, you need to capture that enemy, how to capture enemy? Read guide or download full save.

Reactions: yonsisac

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Does anyone know where the fire oni is? I know that she is supposed to be in the lava cave but I really cannot find her.
Do I have to beat the cat outside the lava cave first?
You have to give the apple to the centaur and keep going right.

yonsisac

Oct 31, 2019
Gallery is an area with standing enemy, one per kind, that not attack and that you can intercourse with. There are many areas, with different enemies. To insert enemy of chosen kind in your heart area, you need to capture that enemy, how to capture enemy? Read guide or download full save.
I don't know if i am doing something wrong but captured kappa, rabbit, slime and ant girl. went to the Heart marked portal and dint see those anywhere, entered the through the door and the two portals but nothing.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I don't know if i am doing something wrong but captured kappa, rabbit, slime and ant girl. went to the Heart marked portal and dint see those anywhere, entered the through the door and the two portals but nothing.
Heart marked portal? That doesn't exist.

yonsisac

Oct 31, 2019
You can't find them because you are looking in the B version gallery. Kappa, rabbit, slime and ant girl are in the A version of the game, look in that gallery (A version has green grass in the home area, B has yellow)
Now that explains it,
B has all the new ones only while A has the rest, alright alright now i understand.
thanks for the help

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes