ntr101

Nov 16, 2017
well i checked his page and looks like he posted a update on the ShironoYakata game about how hes working on it now so looks like its still going

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
do i ever switch to b ?
You asked with which version to start with, which is A, so after that you would play B.
The only reason why there are multiple versions are engine limitations, they are basically the same game, just content split between versions, A being the older content and B the newer one, but both parts of a whole.

Last edited:

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
You asked with which version to start with, which is A, so after that you would play B.
The only reason why there are multiple versions are engine limitations, they are basically the same game, just content split between versions, A being the older content and B the newer one, but both parts of a whole.
TL, DR: A and B are different games.

Now wait for the Unity-ported version with awful, non-customisable controls.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
woops, nevermind. However, i have another question. I can't capture the little ghoul girl, even though i've let her finish her animation two times as the walkthrough says to do. Is there something else i'm missing?
did you cum on her after the first one?

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
TL, DR: A and B are different games.

Now wait for the Unity-ported version with awful, non-customisable controls.
They are not, emphasize for "different games".
The only reason why multiple instances exist is because of engine limitations, practically they are the same game, just content split into multiple applications.
While multiple applications usually imply prequels and sequels, the ones here should be seen as a whole, older content being on the older application, which limit got reached, and newer content (with some specific exceptions) being on the newer application.

Farshid

Sep 20, 2017
someone plz help when i try to open it says " the application was unable to start correctly [ 0xc000007b ] plz help
make sure you have .net framework 3.5 and .net framework 4.8 installed then make sure your windows is 64bit and updated after this restart your windows install your game again then try to play it. if it didn't solve your problem try to search it on youtube

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Flame_iscool

Voreal

Oct 12, 2017
Can joiplay run this kinda game ?? If it doesnt did this game have android version or another emulator for android to play with

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
any news with zell ? for next upadte forest blue skin or shiro no yukata ( release date ) or new create game ( succubus affection 2.... )

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes