Baltidouble

Apr 21, 2020
The game's still being made, it's just that the concept went from a FOBS-esque horror game with your only options being run and hide, to essentially Succubus Affection: spoopy edition.
Man I really think they should have remained with the first concept of Horror game. It was the main reason of interest for me, and so it was that Zell was working on the game alone. Not hating on the actual one tho, I really enjoyed succubus affection.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The game's still being made, it's just that the concept went from a FOBS-esque horror game with your only options being run and hide, to essentially Succubus Affection: spoopy edition.
Oh okay. Personally I dislike dark tones so imo that would be an improvement. Even so, I am sorry for the inconvenience this must have put onto the dev. I would love to see another game like Succubus Affection.

Baltidouble

Apr 21, 2020
Oh okay. Personally I dislike dark tones so imo that would be an improvement. Even so, I am sorry for the inconvenience this must have put onto the dev. I would love to see another game like Succubus Affection.
You are lucky, Succubus Affection 2 is planned to be released in the future. There are articles about it on his blog!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

max542

May 15, 2019
Can i ask something? last update of FOB A&B is A1.20b/B1.05 right? is not have any update now ?

Xablau54321

May 3, 2019
''The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)'', even with manually installed dll,
I've tried everything, but I don't know what to do.

DilanGamer500

Nov 26, 2020
I have a question, I already completed all of Forest of the Blue Skin B ver1.05, but this is empty, does anyone know what I should put here? Captura de pantalla (52).png

Giperman4

Aug 6, 2019
I have a question, I already completed all of Forest of the Blue Skin B ver1.05, but this is empty, does anyone know what I should put here? View attachment 1608335
Its must be an amblem of giant mouse i think

Her Emblem (IN B VERSION) is found in the Underground Bunker area by turning on the lights in the room and Double Jumping in the room to activate a button that opens up the blue box barrier in the Gothic Statues Room.

DilanGamer500

Nov 26, 2020
Its must be an amblem of giant mouse i think

Her Emblem (IN B VERSION) is found in the Underground Bunker area by turning on the lights in the room and Double Jumping in the room to activate a button that opens up the blue box barrier in the Gothic Statues Room.
thank you!

pjwander8998

Nov 27, 2018
Hello, I recently got a new PC and redownloaded the demo's I had from my old PC, but now when I try to load them up on the new PC I get the ''The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)'' error. I had the missing dll files but I downloaded them, and I tried Xablau54321's solution, but still won't work, can anyone help? :(

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
Hello, I recently got a new PC and redownloaded the demo's I had from my old PC, but now when I try to load them up on the new PC I get the ''The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)'' error. I had the missing dll files but I downloaded them, and I tried Xablau54321's solution, but still won't work, can anyone help? :(
i've had same problem for months

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes