Elexion

Aug 14, 2017
Can be i loved it too, no one asked about it tho. But this is Fobs topic and its dead for quite the time.
The Game is currently transitioning to a new Engine which takes take to learn. It is still being updated there was a update on the new engine demo about a week ago.

The main page isn't being updated here because they are demo's It'll likely take a few years to get back to where FOB A and B are with the upside being no need for two seperate versions and alot more wiggle room for Zell to develop the game

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Guys, who is the (wolf ?) girl in the small room next to Cyclops Witch ? Is she able to be captured?
She's just there to mark the end of an area. She can't be captured but she appears near your home base I believe if you find her emblem. She'll give you a footjob if you interact with her, and if you get her emblem she'll have sex with you if you masturbate next to her long enough.

Kinrad

May 19, 2019
to be honest... im quite disappointed....
does anyone know about the elevator room or the mirror room working?
Same, been trying to figure those two rooms out as well as the men's bathroom.. nada..

I know there is headlass catgirl, TV Ghost Lady and the Rabbit Girl...

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Same, been trying to figure those two rooms out as well as the men's bathroom.. nada..

I know there is headlass catgirl, TV Ghost Lady and the Rabbit Girl...
Has anyone made any progress/know how many scenes there are? I got past the headless girl with decoy, but it seems to just be an unfinished zone.

Kakawwka22

Feb 10, 2020
Has anyone made any progress/know how many scenes there are? I got past the headless girl with decoy, but it seems to just be an unfinished zone.
There are a total of 3 monsters on the test map.

You can get something or use it, but it doesn't mean anything. There is no item event.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes