FelixAP777

May 25, 2020
Sorry for the dumb question, but I am curious after reading through a few pages, are versions A1.20b/B1.05 the most up to date version on the old engine? I know Zell is moving the game to a new engine but I just want to make sure I am playing the latest of the old FOBS version. Thanks ahead of time. Sorry again if this was discussed recently, I did look.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Sorry for the dumb question, but I am curious after reading through a few pages, are versions A1.20b/B1.05 the most up to date version on the old engine? I know Zell is moving the game to a new engine but I just want to make sure I am playing the latest of the old FOBS version. Thanks ahead of time. Sorry again if this was discussed recently, I did look.
Yep, those are the latest. And your effort of looking before asking is appreciated.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
what is the last version of this game?
If you are talking about the old engine, that was answered just above.
If the new engine, on fantia there already are updates to include more monster girls, even new monster girls which were previously not in FOBS, but it is still far from what FOBS previously had.
The latter is available on kemono party if you want to try them. There also is a demo / early version for I believe another game which also uses the new engine, to not confuse it with FOBS.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: FelixAP777

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
¿how this game going?,i hear this game is fully completed but with some news improvements is coming too,¿what is the news about this game?.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
¿how this game going?,i hear this game is fully completed but with some news improvements is coming too,¿what is the news about this game?.
It never was completed, or to be more accurate it never had a planned ending. Zell had other priorities like working on other games and the old engine was too much to deal with because of its limitations (reason for two versions) which is why the game is currently being redone on a newer engine.
To give examples for other games, Succubus Affection was worked on, and I heard Succubus Affection 2 is already in the works, but Zell also had is own little projects like Shiro no Yakata and seems like he is working on another game on the new engine.

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2018
Ive been looking around and couldnt find any answer, maybe im doing something wrong or missed something, but how to I trigger the ghost girl on the TV?
You have to insert the VHS into the reader, once you do it you will be locked in the room so it should be not that hard for you to either escape or trigger the sex scene with yourself.
Of course you will have to reproduce the VHS multiple times.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
so... ¿there is a list where we can download and play the older versions like selectables episodes?,in project x love potion disaster there are something like that where we can download freely a list of the olders version of the game too so... ¿someone made a list with all the versions of this game?,because i want to play them in order to know and follow the story of the game,i know there is this end of the demo animation where we see a girl sit on a bench in every end of the demo so i can know when the game demo version is ended,i want a list like that so is more easy to know where to begin and that's because the post recomend to play the olders version like episodes too.

ouden

May 29, 2017
so... ¿there is a list where we can download and play the older versions like selectables episodes?,in project x love potion disaster there are something like that where we can download freely a list of the olders version of the game too so... ¿someone made a list with all the versions of this game?,because i want to play them in order to know and follow the story of the game,i know there is this end of the demo animation where we see a girl sit on a bench in every end of the demo so i can know when the game demo version is ended,i want a list like that so is more easy to know where to begin and that's because the post recomend to play the olders version like episodes too.
It´s not necessary for you to play every single game demo of FOBS. What each new version brought was either new enemies or zones, there is no such thing as a story yet, and i doubt there will be one in the near future. There are no dialogues or cut scenes, or even chapters. This game is nothing like the game you mention, as this is kind of a sandbox game.

As of now, FOBS has two versions because of engine limitations in the number of enemies it can have in a single game (that's why now Zell is trying to move to a new engine).

If you want to play them in "order", you should first play version A1.20a, this has the zones and girls that were created first and as time went on more zones were added. This final version has all the zones and powers that were added as the game was being updated. You kind of have to follow an order, because you need to get certain power to access new areas that are blocked, but appart from that you can pretty much go in whatever order you want.

The "end of the demo" was not an animation, it was a sprite of a wolf girl sitting on a bench, which meant another zone was planned to be added there in future updates.

The second version, vB1.05, came after, has no new powers to unlock (you can copy/paste the save file from the old version to the newer and you can unlock all the powers) and now you only need to visit new zones and try to catch the new girls.

You will know you have unlocked everything there is in each zone when you visit the gallery, and you see a flag with the main characters head on it.

There are newer versions coming out, but these are in a new engine and right now it's pretty limited what you can do in them, so i would recommend trying the new engine once you have tried and "cleared" the first two demos in the original engine.

That´s pretty much it, hope i helped.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes