xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
File got removed
New link maybe?
Do you want to play with an older full save or do you want to continue the newer version with an older save?
There wasn't anything new added to the alpha version except some small changes, so I don't think it would matter if you use the newer one (links are in the OP btw):
Could have sworn it worked (tried on another device without me logged in). But, I might try Mediafire side by side with the Mega one

Mega (it should work, probably):

Mediafire:

xeripo

Mar 20, 2019
View attachment 116143

Overview:
Forest of the Blue Skin or FOBS is an action platforming hentai game currently in development by a guy named Zell23
While the story at the center of the village, to capture the monster and bring to the village." Such as making it to flow.
GUIDE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread updated: 2019-02-24
Release Date: ?
Developer: Zell23 -
Censored: No
Version: A1.18/B1.01
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Game Controls:
WALKTHROUGH - HELP
shared @Kaptin

DOWNLOAD
Win (vA1.18): - - -
Win
(vB1.01): - - -

Extras: -
Thanks to @Dracula Belmont for the share and save file! Thanks to @RooksAreCool for the save file!

View attachment 252014 View attachment 252015 View attachment 252016
How the hell do I get the Masturbation skill

Form465

Dec 12, 2018
Game is giving me an error when I try to launch it causing it to fail to launch.

(Code execution cannot proceed because d3dx9_39.dll was not found.)

Says to reinstall and I did twice now trying to fix it.

Snake95

Jan 28, 2019
You're missing d3dx9_39.dll try to look for it in google and download it, you should be able to find where to place it as well

minji5121

Apr 8, 2019
uhhh so i've been trying to get past the underground tunnel to the snowy mountains, but i can't seem to find a way? I've captured all the monsters at that stage, but the way to the snow mountains remain blocked. Also, there is a button in the room with the plant girls that i can't seem to push. Can anyone help me? (considering this page is still somewhat alive) Thanks

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
uhhh so i've been trying to get past the underground tunnel to the snowy mountains, but i can't seem to find a way? I've captured all the monsters at that stage, but the way to the snow mountains remain blocked. Also, there is a button in the room with the plant girls that i can't seem to push. Can anyone help me? (considering this page is still somewhat alive) Thanks
View attachment 250182 Look at these two. The one circled has an odd shaped pattern (and the one you should capture), while the one that is not circled are the one you should avoid

Reactions: Grime

Wolfikins

Feb 19, 2018
Guys, annyone has found the slug girl, I know is in the three house area but I already inspected the area and I couldn't find her
She's in the treehouse, for sure, but...

For anyone who's stuck, reminder that has capture methods, generally keeps itself well updated, and is spoilered by area.

eldorado314

Mar 21, 2019
can't seem to open the file it keeps saying that the code execution cannot proceed because d3dx9_39 dll was not found any ideas on how to fix this problem?

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
can't seem to open the file it keeps saying that the code execution cannot proceed because d3dx9_39 dll was not found any ideas on how to fix this problem?
Download it. . If it's compressed, unzip it and place it in the game folder

Reactions: PierrotSol

Spstr64

Oct 17, 2018
How to play this game:

1. Begin game
2. Attack Monstergirls
3. Die because you're not used to the controls
4. Get used to the controls
5. Try to capture monstergirls
6. Walk around like an idiot for 10 minutes trying to figure out how to capture a certain monstergirl
7. Give up and check the walkthrough
8. Repeat steps 6 and 7.

10/10 would do complex rituals for pixel hentai again :)

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
3. Die because you're not used to the controls
4. Get used to the controls
Do you mean the controls in general or the keybinds? You can change keybinds in windowed (F4 for fullscreen) in the top left (settings > keyboard).
Edit: Nvm, it already is mentioned in the OP.

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
A reminder that a new version for A and B is coming on 8th June at 8 p.m. (Japan time, I presume)

Contents added or changed in B
● volcano map additional
● new monster 7 body additional
◇ Oururedi ◇ hot Golem ◇ will-o'-the-wisp ◇ cockatrice ◇ Hug Bug ◇ Flame centaur ◇ Salamander (all capture Allowed)
an infinite Shibosei three bodies added(Oururedi-will-o'-the-wisp, cockatrice copy Doll (panel))
1 panels add (copy doll body)
● design change of ejaculation gauge(can be selected in the title)and directed by additional

Contents added or changed in A
● combat recalls"Yamabiko"and"Kappa"added

Contents added or changed in both A and B
Warp stone is available around the base (such as capture base) (don't know what it means, but probably added quick travel around the map with the warp stone instead of the portals)
"W Power loss due to W key ": Hold down W key for 0.3 seconds Change to the specification to be triggered (in addition to motion addition)
 → The purpose is to prevent accidental detonation of the physical strength decrease key and masturbation jerking continuous fire due to continuous hitting.

Reactions: Tyrantnyx and Xol
D

Deleted member 569593

update is available 1.19 i'm not a mod so i won't post

Edit:
site link:

Reactions: Fed
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes