A1348B

Feb 21, 2023
What's Kamaitachi's emblem for in B? There is no switch.
Due to supposed engine limitations, both the giant mouse's and Kamaitachi's emblems are in version B. While their main animation is in version A, their emblem animation has been transferred to version B. Think of it as the second part of the game that's supposed to be included in the first.
This is also why the animation for the bunny in version B is the same as the animation you get from its emblem in version A.

Reactions: Seedmanc
Mar 28, 2019
The March ver 1.26,

Sorry the (very) late Update from my part, Life always has surprises in store for us, anyways, I am attaching to you as usual the compressed version of Fanbox, I have absolutely not touched the package, There is no magic, just technology (for those who may have the ref) I am certain that you will be able to decompress the file and play the game without worries,

Mega (<= Link directly to the new version of the game)

Mega (<= Link to the full Zell23 stuff)

View attachment 3534067 View attachment 3534075

Bye bye to the next Update!
sorry err how do i get this to work? i figure i need to combine the parts but not sure how

Reactions: sketchybee

A1348B

Feb 21, 2023
Cause Zell23 & Zell999 are 1 in the same. & Shiro & abandoned building are the same thing.
Wait, I just discovered that Zell said "Also, I often get asked this question, but this game is personal and has nothing to do with Shironoyakata. Basically, Ci-en will be posting all the information about the games jointly developed in the circle, so please think of all the horror game videos I am posting about 'Shiratane Tower'". This is literally near the top of the blog. How could we be so blind?

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Noble Kind

Apr 28, 2023
sorry err how do i get this to work? i figure i need to combine the parts but not sure how
For simplicity

There is a folder named: [NEW BUILD] March ver 1.26

In this folder named [NEW BUILD] March ver 1.26, you can find 2 Zip files, jointly named:

GameDemo_v1.26.part1.zip
GameDemo_v1.26.part2.zip

You download these two files.

Once done, You must unzip these two files, Via Zip, 7-zip... whatever you want as long as the files are extracted.

ONCE DONE, you should have two new files, name:

They have the same names, but not the same uses, you should end up with a new Zip file (Part2) and an .Exe file (part1)

This is where things get complicated, be careful the explanation is going to be technical, ready?

You run the exe (GameDemo_v1.26.part1)
Capture d'écran 2024-04-28 213038.png
you accept decompression
Capture d'écran 2024-04-28 213137.png
-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------...
congratulations, you have unzipped the game, you can play.
Capture d'écran 2024-04-28 213207.png

/!\ If despite the fact that you have followed all the steps and the demo still does not work, I don't know what else to tell you, Zell23 has already shared links/solutions for DLL-related errors, But for what is spitting Buffer, Router and quite simply the problem between the keyboard and the chair I am unable to remedy it, good luck to you /!\

Noble Kind

Apr 28, 2023
New Build April v 1.27

Don't forget if you like the artist and IF you have the ressource, to support Zell23 on his Fanbox.

Two new rooms, With two new monsters.

LsxSYGxyYYsILjVQwWULOYw1.gif ZzsPQeRCoxnoY3OE93e1oOh4.gif

( <= Link Directly to the NEW BUILD)
( <= Link to the Olders version and FOBS related)

Have a nice day People, Enjoy your time!

Zane Carlson

Sep 22, 2023
For simplicity
Quick side note:
You should edit that post to add the title "how to-" in case people search for that post.

Also after unzipping both you need to put the new files TOGETHER in a new folder.
Take a cardboard box for example.
You have a delivery notice for 2 boxes and go to the post office to get them (unzipping progress).
Then you take out the contents of those boxes (take out the files from the new folders).
Lastly they put all the contents in a new, empty, box and then they can start (put the files in the same folder and decompress them than).
What I think is that many either didn't unzip all files, unzipped part 2 twice, or didn't put both new files in the same folder.
Which causes everyones problems.

DeathSerpent1

Aug 27, 2021
New Build April v 1.27

Don't forget if you like the artist and IF you have the ressource, to support Zell23 on his Fanbox.

View attachment 3585680 View attachment 3585681

Mega ( <= Link Directly to the NEW BUILD)
Mega ( <= Link to the Olders version and FOBS related)

bless you kind soul

Noble Kind

Apr 28, 2023
New Build April v 1.27

This will probably be the last Yakata “demo”, as Zell23 expressed on his FANBOX that he had started “assembling the game”, the next demos (if any) will be for Forest of Blue Skin, I suppose he'll keep releasing information about the game as the months go by, but there (probably) won't be another Yakata demo before the official launch.

joshex

Jan 12, 2019
New Build April v 1.27

one of the files got split between part 1 and part 2 (resources>data>project.json)
but part 1 can't find part 2 because part one is a zip and part 2 is a zip containing a rar. it's looking for the GameDemo_v1.27 folder in the .zip and finding a rar and not knowing what to do, the installer has the same problem, as the file is split between 2 archives they need to be able to find eachother to work.

I'm seeing if theres a way to do it. by pasting all the .rar data into a new .zip.. no luck so far

no luck both the installer and 7zip and winrar all complain about project.json

EDIT: Fixed

Change the exe's extention to .zip instead of .exe, Extract the GameDemo.rar from the part 2 zip, Using winrar, extract the folder from part1.zip, when it complains part 2 is needed, browse and navigate to the folder of the rar and select "all files" and select the rar.

Last edited:

Zane Carlson

Sep 22, 2023
Change the exe's extention to .zip instead of .exe, Extract the GameDemo.rar from the part 2 zip, Using winrar, extract the folder from part1.zip, when it complains part 2 is needed, browse and navigate to the folder of the rar and select "all files" and select the rar.
I don't have to do none of that...
When you unzip both files you get the rar from part 2 and the decompress application from part 1.
Then I move those 2 into the same folder and just start the decompression process.
All is done and never had a problem.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes