Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
most games cannot. especially hentai games and adult games. most are swf or exe formats , google convinced cellphone companies to remove swf support, period, end of story. unless you have an old phone no swf for you. as for exe, you'd either need to decompile it and recompile it for your phone type and find some miracle that allows you to run it without downloading it from your phone vendor's app store, (because phone vendors will block and refuse to publish most adult content), Or, you'll need a windows emulator for your phone good enough to handle random GL games, which likely isn't going to work perfectly, if you can find it at all as your phone maker probably disallows things like that on the app store as well.. the only games you can play on phones are browser games built for webGL or html5+javascript.

get a computer, it's not safe to browse the net on a phone anyways, as your phone maker spies on everything you do, which means all it takes is one bad employee and they can steal your logins. also never do money or purchases over a phone. they are loaded with manufacturer spyware.

unless you're going to make your own phone from a raspberry pi and a 5G chipset.
Today I leaned you can run SWF files on an old phone. And yeah, I agree on the need to get away from cell phones. The surveillance creep factor just keeps getting worse and worse.

In terms of on the go devices, I suggest getting a GPDWin 3. I have one myself and it's a great on the go gaming computer:

joshex

Jan 12, 2019
Tried out the pixeldrain link, seems to be the usual 2 girls added, but also changes to the gallery and an additional life. Gallery now displays the headshot of the girl the portal links to and (usually) allows you to easily go back and forth. The additional life works, but depending on the girl you get caught by, it doesn't seem to matter much, as you may not be able to escape them at all.

EDIT: Some monsters even drain both lives in a single go, so while helpful, they do not make you any safer from the bigger threats.
F5 = press for a quick reset to the main hallway with full hp and 0 cum guage/attraction

Zane Carlson

Sep 22, 2023
Sorry, I should've specified. What I meant to say was that I thought "mysterious abandoned building" (now titled "game demo") and "Shiro no Yakata" were separate.
We are still not entirely 100% sure about that to be honest.
Name's have been dropped with no definitive fact checking but .... idk
If I recall correctly they are 2 versions of the same thing but made by Zell23 and Zell999 respectively.
Even I was baffled to hear there were 2 Zell's.

ANAPPLE3434

Dec 1, 2023
Honestly, I'm so glad to have other people be on this boat of looking for this kind of stuff, I tried to find other things similar to FOBS, but there's not much.

fomi

Sep 8, 2019
I too am always on the lookout for these type of games. I don't know what it is, but this style has a certain charm. Below are games I personally consider similar:

Castle of Temptation
Lufuclad? Female protag, abandoned, limited content, and crashes a lot.
Succubus Affection
Super Monsters n Girls
Super Mamono Sisters (censored though. Not aware of a way to decensor it as I think it is "baked" in. Open to suggestions otherwise).
Life with Tribe (part of "Chimeras Game Collection")
FlipWitch - Forbidden Sex Hex
Eroico
This Village need Help (part of "Chimeras Game Collection")

I am also totally open to others, but I strongly dislike censorship.

Last edited:

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
I too am always on the lookout for these type of games. I don't know what it is, but this style has a certain charm. Below are games I personally consider similar:

Castle of Temptation
Lufuclad? Female protag, abandoned, limited content, and crashes a lot.
Succubus Affection
Super Monsters n Girls
Super Mamono Sisters (censored though. Not aware of a way to decensor it as I think it is "baked" in. Open to suggestions otherwise).
Life with Tribe (part of "Chimeras Game Collection")
FlipWitch - Forbidden Sex Hex
Eroico
This Village need Help (part of "Chimeras Game Collection")

I am also totally open to others, but I strongly dislike censorship.
House of Lust (male protag, horror, monster girl, puzzle)
Drain Mansion (male protag, horror, monster girl, puzzle)
Afterschool tag (male protag, horror, monster girl)
Haileys treasure adventure (female protag, monster)
Lustful spirit hunt (male protag, monster girl)
Setalia The demono realm (futa protag, monster, monstergirls)
Seal of Lutellaria (futa protag, monster, monstergirl)
Kincaid (female protag, furry)
My forest home was completed, but now the game is being remade. The completed version was pretty good, but I doesnt know where you can find it

The first three games are closer to FOBS

Reactions: v0kk3r

NobleLeader65

Dec 28, 2018
We are still not entirely 100% sure about that to be honest.
Name's have been dropped with no definitive fact checking but .... idk
If I recall correctly they are 2 versions of the same thing but made by Zell23 and Zell999 respectively.
Even I was baffled to hear there were 2 Zell's.
There aren't. Zell23 and Zell999 are the same person. has the author of FOBS and Shiratane Tower(?) as zell23, zell999 is just a different username/handle for the same person. In short, my understanding of this tale over the years has been - FOBS was a passion project for Zell, that eventually stopped being fun, so they ditched it around the time that Succubus Affection was in development. Zell partners with someone called Ansara(?) for SA and other games, and things are fine for a bit. SA releases, Zell and Ansara begin working on other stuff, but come to a head when it comes to how they want the games to be going forward. To my understanding, Zell wants more of a focus on femdom/monstrous characters, Ansara wants things more balanced and human. They still work together on projects like SA2, and Shiro no Yakata. However, Shiratane Tower (or Tower of Shiratane? Google translate fails me) is Zell's personal project it seems, and is much heavier on the monstrous, femdom, and horror aspect than Shiro no Yakata has turned out to be with Ansara's input, though I haven't been able to find any info on that project in a bit.

Most of this info was gathered from that zell999 blog, but some of it has come from the Succubus Diary ci-en page or this forum thread. My info is probably not up to date exactly, but I figured I'd give my understanding of this whole situation.

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
There aren't. Zell23 and Zell999 are the same person. has the author of FOBS and Shiratane Tower(?) as zell23, zell999 is just a different username/handle for the same person. In short, my understanding of this tale over the years has been - FOBS was a passion project for Zell, that eventually stopped being fun, so they ditched it around the time that Succubus Affection was in development. Zell partners with someone called Ansara(?) for SA and other games, and things are fine for a bit. SA releases, Zell and Ansara begin working on other stuff, but come to a head when it comes to how they want the games to be going forward. To my understanding, Zell wants more of a focus on femdom/monstrous characters, Ansara wants things more balanced and human. They still work together on projects like SA2, and Shiro no Yakata. However, Shiratane Tower (or Tower of Shiratane? Google translate fails me) is Zell's personal project it seems, and is much heavier on the monstrous, femdom, and horror aspect than Shiro no Yakata has turned out to be with Ansara's input, though I haven't been able to find any info on that project in a bit.

Most of this info was gathered from that zell999 blog, but some of it has come from the Succubus Diary ci-en page or this forum thread. My info is probably not up to date exactly, but I figured I'd give my understanding of this whole situation.
Is Shiratane tower Mysterious abandoned building?

LordOLinguine

Mar 19, 2024
From what I can tell, Zell's version is called Tower of Shiratane or something like that
A lotta info is all jumbled up, lotta contradictory answers that I'm tryna figure out
What I don't get is why Shiro No Yakata and Tower of Shiratane don't have their own threads. Would prolly help make things way more clear, both on who's making what game and where the downloads for each game are (cause I have a download of Tower of Shiratane but now I'm trying to track down the real Shiro No Yakata).
could you share that tower one?

Zane Carlson

Sep 22, 2023

That is exactly what I'm saying.
Misinformation and speculation.
Someone told me those are 2 different people so I just went with it.
It's this lack of fact checking, also the fact we have to work exclusively with g-translation, that got us into this mess.

Dec 11, 2019
That is exactly what I'm saying.
Misinformation and speculation.
Someone told me those are 2 different people so I just went with it.
It's this lack of fact checking, also the fact we have to work exclusively with g-translation, that got us into this mess.
As far as I can tell, the demos that Zell is releasing right now is the only game he is working on by himself since he's basically stopped working on Blue Forest. There's only one Zell and he's the same Zell as Zell23 and Zell999. Tower of Shiratane, if it's not some sort of translation for Shiro No Yakata, is basically the same game as Shiro No Yakata, but entirely under Zell's control, without Anara helping him code it and thus having influence over it. I believe you guys were all in this cycle of confusion that was feeding off each other, and let's just put an end to that now. There's no secret, elusive game that Zell is also working on by himself that we know of. What he's making by himself is what he is putting out demos for.

Zane Carlson

Sep 22, 2023
There's no secret, elusive game that Zell is also working on by himself that we know of.
That one never came up thus far.
All we had was name confusion and whether these demos are for getting familiar with a new engine or not so they can work on FOBS in said new engine.

Noble Kind

Apr 28, 2023
The March ver 1.26,

Sorry the (very) late Update from my part, Life always has surprises in store for us, anyways, I am attaching to you as usual the compressed version of Fanbox, I have absolutely not touched the package, There is no magic, just technology (for those who may have the ref) I am certain that you will be able to decompress the file and play the game without worries,

(<= Link directly to the new version of the game)

(<= Link to the full Zell23 stuff)

tease.gif tease 2.gif

Bye bye to the next Update!

Shawtybowlz

Mar 3, 2024
The March ver 1.26,

Sorry the (very) late Update from my part, Life always has surprises in store for us, anyways, I am attaching to you as usual the compressed version of Fanbox, I have absolutely not touched the package, There is no magic, just technology (for those who may have the ref) I am certain that you will be able to decompress the file and play the game without worries,

Mega (<= Link directly to the new version of the game)

Mega (<= Link to the full Zell23 stuff)

View attachment 3534067 View attachment 3534075

Bye bye to the next Update!
Did... did she just turn him into a penis in less than a second-

• Red Heart
Reactions: bwardyunbip
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes