A1348B

Feb 21, 2023
does someone have the latest version?
There were no posts today or yesterday unfortunately, I won't be available before April 2, so sorry if the demo comes out tomorrow or this weekend, I just advise you to subscribe to him to have the update or wait for a kind soul to share it with you during my absence, in any case the mega link will be updated with the Mars version as soon as I return.

kisses.

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Bought some Tora-coin on TOM but it takes a day or two for the code to process, I'll buy it if nobody else got it by then.

joshex

Jan 12, 2019
Can this game be played on a cell phone?
most games cannot. especially hentai games and adult games. most are swf or exe formats , google convinced cellphone companies to remove swf support, period, end of story. unless you have an old phone no swf for you. as for exe, you'd either need to decompile it and recompile it for your phone type and find some miracle that allows you to run it without downloading it from your phone vendor's app store, (because phone vendors will block and refuse to publish most adult content), Or, you'll need a windows emulator for your phone good enough to handle random GL games, which likely isn't going to work perfectly, if you can find it at all as your phone maker probably disallows things like that on the app store as well.. the only games you can play on phones are browser games built for webGL or html5+javascript.

get a computer, it's not safe to browse the net on a phone anyways, as your phone maker spies on everything you do, which means all it takes is one bad employee and they can steal your logins. also never do money or purchases over a phone. they are loaded with manufacturer spyware.

unless you're going to make your own phone from a raspberry pi and a 5G chipset.

Zane Carlson

Sep 22, 2023
it's not safe to browse the net on a phone anyways, as your phone maker spies on everything you do, which means all it takes is one bad employee and they can steal your logins. also never do money or purchases over a phone. they are loaded with manufacturer spyware.
No wonder my mothers bank account, allegedly, hacked or otherwise trifled with.
Well at least it was only unknown phone payments she didn't do so aren't even sure ourselves what is really going on.

lolo1221

Feb 13, 2020
I am kinda late to this thread, but can somebody explain me the multiple realeases of shiro no yakata? Is it a sequel to FOBS? I am so confused rn. Much appreciate

Zane Carlson

Sep 22, 2023
I am kinda late to this thread, but can somebody explain me the multiple realeases of shiro no yakata? Is it a sequel to FOBS? I am so confused rn. Much appreciate
Get a second opinion after me but from what I understood it's a not connected to FOBS but instead is a learning project to get familiar with a new engine with which they also steadily give us new content for.

Zane Carlson

Sep 22, 2023
first (and probably last) time i'll be posting. here's gamedemo v1.26. if you want some verification i also included a virustotal link. (not sure how it fares with windows defender)
Pixeldrain
I don't know why but I can't access pixeldrain, could you please upload it on mega?
Try to open the link in a Anonymous Tab or use a VPN if you can, can confirm the link works at least for me.
To anyone wanting v1.26; Noble Kind is coming back today on April 2nd or tomorrow on April 3rd to officially update their unofficial MEGA link.
Please be patient until then or try to pay Zell's on their PIXIV/Fantia accounts to immediately get the content.

NobleLeader65

Dec 28, 2018
Tried out the pixeldrain link, seems to be the usual 2 girls added, but also changes to the gallery and an additional life. Gallery now displays the headshot of the girl the portal links to and (usually) allows you to easily go back and forth. The additional life works, but depending on the girl you get caught by, it doesn't seem to matter much, as you may not be able to escape them at all.

EDIT: Some monsters even drain both lives in a single go, so while helpful, they do not make you any safer from the bigger threats.

A1348B

Feb 21, 2023
Get a second opinion after me but from what I understood it's a not connected to FOBS but instead is a learning project to get familiar with a new engine with which they also steadily give us new content for.
I thought Shiro no Yakata was a separate game that was being made from Zell and some other guy (who wanted more maledom or something)

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes