TheArbiter

May 7, 2017
We are still not entirely 100% sure about that to be honest.
Name's have been dropped with no definitive fact checking but .... idk
If I recall correctly they are 2 versions of the same thing but made by Zell23 and Zell999 respectively.
Even I was baffled to hear there were 2 Zell's.
Cause Zell23 & Zell999 are 1 in the same. & Shiro & abandoned building are the same thing.

Seedmanc

Apr 12, 2024
I'm coming from Succubus affection here and am really confused. I tried the A game, but it's just doors and portals without any monsters. Tried B but it's too hard and for some reason I already have all the skills, so what am I even supposed to do? Then I found some kind of R version but it's just a single area with no escape and full of enemies.

Now there's some game demo you're posting but it's the one I understand the least, how to play? What are the skills like the blue orb? How to beat monsters, there isn't even a melee attack?
im confus

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
I'm coming from Succubus affection here and am really confused. I tried the A game, but it's just doors and portals without any monsters. Tried B but it's too hard and for some reason I already have all the skills, so what am I even supposed to do? Then I found some kind of R version but it's just a single area with no escape and full of enemies.

Now there's some game demo you're posting but it's the one I understand the least, how to play? What are the skills like the blue orb? How to beat monsters, there isn't even a melee attack?
im confus

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
im confus
Game is divided in 2 parts because of some limitations in the engine (?), you should start on version A and enter a door with two others on each side (one takes you to a forest, you should start here, the other to a desert, don't remember if this one is open right from the start). You have a melee and a jump button and another one to masturbate (Z, X and C keys iirc). Version B starts with all skills because you are supposed to get them before reaching those areas since they are needed to progress.

Seedmanc

Apr 12, 2024
I see, thanks. Could you please give a similar short guide on Shiro no Yakata if that's what the "game demo" is? I've seen videos of it online where people start from the beginning, but when I launch it I'm already in the mansion with a whole lot of unlocked girls in the mirror. Wat do?

Baltidouble

Apr 21, 2020
I see, thanks. Could you please give a similar short guide on Shiro no Yakata if that's what the "game demo" is? I've seen videos of it online where people start from the beginning, but when I launch it I'm already in the mansion with a whole lot of unlocked girls in the mirror. Wat do?
that beginning scene is from an older version. Right now the game is sort of a gallery, with new monsters each month, around the 28th.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes