Mar 8, 2018
FOBS personally is so much more of an appealing product, it's much cuter and I think how cute it is makes it more appealing. Wish he focused his energy on that instead.
Welp Fobs was the first one and the free one, now that he got some audience why focus on the old free thing when he can work on his new paid baby? I mean i understand money allways screams louder but still hurts he ditched it aside.

Reactions: bwardyunbip
Mar 8, 2018
FOBS will be remastered once Zell is familiar with the new program they are currently using.
I was tracking his progres since the beginning and the moment he started dabbling in paid stuff (mainly helping with succubus affection) fobs went poof then some "fobs is getting to big its breaking i gotta change engine stuff came up" then the supposed "rework" and instead of working on the actual rework and learn the ropes he started doing more NEW STUFF don't you think its weird how instead of the rework his attention shifted towards newer more profitable projects? If he didn't dabble in helping with Succ affection and shiro no yakata the rework would be done long ago he is nowhere done with shiro so what another 5 years? It may be me just venting but its still valid.

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
I was tracking his progres since the beginning and the moment he started dabbling in paid stuff (mainly helping with succubus affection) fobs went poof then some "fobs is getting to big its breaking i gotta change engine stuff came up" then the supposed "rework" and instead of working on the actual rework and learn the ropes he started doing more NEW STUFF don't you think its weird how instead of the rework his attention shifted towards newer more profitable projects? If he didn't dabble in helping with Succ affection and shiro no yakata the rework would be done long ago he is nowhere done with shiro so what another 5 years? It may be me just venting but its still valid.
I like it this way.

FOBS even on a incomplete state is better than most side scrollers that I have played, SuccAffection was great and I would rather play an entire new game instead of a remake of an already good game

Zane Carlson

Sep 22, 2023
Sell out or not, you must admit you can't live off of nothing.
Also they did post test builds of FOBS on pay sites too.
It wasn't the whole game tho; it was rather similar to how this gallery thing is.
Search for Noble's MEGA link on here and you'll find those builds included as well.

Last edited:

wizard_of_oz

Sep 29, 2020
Also, I asked a question earlier about not seeing the part2.rar file for the newest build of Shiro no Yakata posted by Noble Kind, in the comments. Well, after looking through the comments, it turns out that the folder that first pops up when you unzip the part2 zipped folder is actually a .rar file! It doesn't look like one the way the first part does, and hovering over it does not reveal the .rar ending that should be there (in fact, it looks exactly like a zipped folder, and unzipping that folder/file again was what lead to the problems for me in the first place). I only noticed because I thought there was something wrong with my native unzipper, so I unzipped it online, and that's when I saw that it was a .rar file.

After that, follow the instructions (put both the part2.rar file and the part1.whatever file in the same folder, then run the part1.whatever file) and you should be good to go! Leaving this here in case anyone else had the same issue I had.

Mar 8, 2018
I like it this way.

FOBS even on a incomplete state is better than most side scrollers that I have played, SuccAffection was great and I would rather play an entire new game instead of a remake of an already good game
I mean.. True that. I just wish he made up his mind and either focus on finishing it or just dropping it completely instead of wishwashy draging it on for yeeeeeaaaaars :/

Sell out or not, you must admit you can't live off of nothing.
Also they did post test builds of FOBS on pay sites too.
It wasn't the whole game tho; it was rather similar to how this gallery thing is.
Search for Noble's MEGA link and there are also those builds included as well.
I doubt it was about eat or not situation, before he did it for free for ages was fine and suddenly he licked the dollar sigh and ding sellout mode on xD I get i why it happened.. doesn't make it less shitty :/ And yeah i saw those, too so if fobs remake comes out (in 10 years) its paywalled for sure.

Noble Kind

Apr 28, 2023
There were no posts today or yesterday unfortunately, I won't be available before April 2, so sorry if the demo comes out tomorrow or this weekend, I just advise you to subscribe to him to have the update or wait for a kind soul to share it with you during my absence, in any case the mega link will be updated with the Mars version as soon as I return.

kisses.

Zane Carlson

Sep 22, 2023
Also, I asked a question earlier about not seeing the part2.rar file for the newest build of Shiro no Yakata posted by Noble Kind, in the comments. Well, after looking through the comments, it turns out that the folder that first pops up when you unzip the part2 zipped folder is actually a .rar file! It doesn't look like one the way the first part does, and hovering over it does not reveal the .rar ending that should be there (in fact, it looks exactly like a zipped folder, and unzipping that folder/file again was what lead to the problems for me in the first place). I only noticed because I thought there was something wrong with my native unzipper, so I unzipped it online, and that's when I saw that it was a .rar file.

After that, follow the instructions (put both the part2.rar file and the part1.whatever file in the same folder, then run the part1.whatever file) and you should be good to go! Leaving this here in case anyone else had the same issue I had.
I can't believe we didn't think of that.
We all just assumed you did all steps correctly and never crossed our minds that you unzipped twice.
It all makes sense now!
Maybe a video tutorial would be better to visually show the process to avoid that sort of confusion in the future.

Zane Carlson

Sep 22, 2023
I doubt it was about eat or not situation, before he did it for free for ages was fine and suddenly he licked the dollar sigh and ding sellout mode on xD I get i why it happened.. doesn't make it less shitty :/ And yeah i saw those, too so if fobs remake comes out (in 10 years) its paywalled for sure.
Not gonna argue and instead say: Agree to disagree.

Reactions: Built Different
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes