TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
So I have to replay everything from scratch?
Well, Version B has completely different content from Version A, if that's what you're asking.
Also, at the moment, the new version only has a very small demo out (and I'm not sure if it's still being worked on at the moment, or if Zell is prioritizing Shiro no Yakata / Succubus Affection 2), so there's not much to "play" through since it's effectively just an animation gallery with a healthbar.

MrNice88

May 28, 2022
View attachment 2011811 View attachment 2011812
Anyone know where to find these two?
(B ver 1.05 if that helps)
The bottom picture is this one, the emblem can be found by double jumping on top of a tree in the top right portal of the bunny section in the golden lands.

The top picture is a mystery to me.

Edit: I found it, it's the giant mouse emblem. It's in the underground tunnels, after turning the lights on in the right of the Guler room, then going to the poltergeist room and double jumping and hitting the switch, you go to the far right of the cat slime room and there it is.

Last edited:

ysoggoth

Feb 22, 2020
Zell hasn't given up on this game, at least I think not, he's just prioritizing SA2 and SnY I'm pretty sure.
What do we know about the current state of FOBS? I know Zell is busy working on SA2 and SnY but do we know if there are any plans to return to FOBS at any point? I've checked his blog on and off for a year now and there's been no news on it ever since the last release (the "remake" with two monsters).

yusk0975

Jun 8, 2020
What do we know about the current state of FOBS? I know Zell is busy working on SA2 and SnY but do we know if there are any plans to return to FOBS at any point? I've checked his blog on and off for a year now and there's been no news on it ever since the last release (the "remake" with two monsters).
yeah zell has a lot of projects he wants to finish, Shiro no yakata, Succubus Affection 2, the mistery mansion and he also was working on remaking FOBS, now he had to stop because he is working right now in Shiro no yakata

Reactions: ysoggoth

Manuelcueto

Jun 2, 2018
Could anyone share their save for version 1.05 B? I was only able to find a save for 1.03 A and I see that there is some missing content. I've tried looking but to no avail have I been able to find the save for 1.05 B.

Manuelcueto

Jun 2, 2018
Apologies for double post in advanced. I downloaded this save from this thread on pg 90
1664175588291.png
and used it with the version that I downloaded from this thread on pg 1. However, it does not work, when I go in I only see as if it were the default save. See 3rd screenshot below
1664175560279.png

I go to every room in the portal next to the heart and all show the emblems as empty.
1664175734031.png
I have tried to download several 1.05 version, such as the ones shown below
1664175863739.png

The result is the same a blank canvas when going into any of the rooms. I was able to find version 1.03A and am using this version but cannot for the life of me get the 1.05B version to work with the save downloaded from this thread or any of the game versions downloaded above.

I apologize for the long post. If its not too much to ask, would anyone be able to provide/upload their 1.05B working save and maybe the version that they are using as well; maybe a dropbox link, mega, google drive, etc. I'll be willing to donate.

Giperman4

Aug 6, 2019
Apologies for double post in advanced. I downloaded this save from this thread on pg 90
View attachment 2065286
and used it with the version that I downloaded from this thread on pg 1. However, it does not work, when I go in I only see as if it were the default save. See 3rd screenshot below
View attachment 2065285

I go to every room in the portal next to the heart and all show the emblems as empty.
View attachment 2065287
View attachment 2065288

The result is the same a blank canvas when going into any of the rooms. I was able to find version 1.03A and am using this version but cannot for the life of me get the 1.05B version to work with the save downloaded from this thread or any of the game versions downloaded above.

I apologize for the long post. If its not too much to ask, would anyone be able to provide/upload their 1.05B working save and maybe the version that they are using as well; maybe a dropbox link, mega, google drive, etc. I'll be willing to donate.
Hi, I'm the one who made this save, just checked the performance and everything works for me, I used version 1.05B, the latest at the moment, which is used in this thread

Giperman4

Aug 6, 2019
View attachment 2065286
View attachment 2065285

View attachment 2065287
View attachment 2065288

In which folder did you throw the save?

Manuelcueto

Jun 2, 2018
1664198614426.png
I had it placed here, thank you for mentioning that. I recalled that 1.20A had it saved in the path where the game is so i tried moving the file to the root
1664198740774.png
moved it here instead
1664198789397.png
now it works. thank you my friend. Just realized that one box is missing though; to the far right.
1664198834023.png
any idea where this might be, or any updated save xD.

I checked that and everything else is good and unlocked. It threw me off as when you extract the game the save file is in the default path the read me/save folder and not in the root which was fixed once the file was moved

MrNice88

May 28, 2022
View attachment 2065637
I had it placed here, thank you for mentioning that. I recalled that 1.20A had it saved in the path where the game is so i tried moving the file to the root
View attachment 2065642
moved it here instead
View attachment 2065645
now it works. thank you my friend. Just realized that one box is missing though; to the far right.
View attachment 2065646
any idea where this might be, or any updated save xD.

I checked that and everything else is good and unlocked. It threw me off as when you extract the game the save file is in the default path the read me/save folder and not in the root which was fixed once the file was moved
It's the giant mouse emblem, took me a while to figure it out but the details are on a post I made on the page before this one.

" Edit: I found it, it's the giant mouse emblem. It's in the underground tunnels, after turning the lights on in the right of the Guler room, then going to the poltergeist room and double jumping and hitting the switch, you go to the far right of the cat slime room and there it is. "

There you go, to save you looking.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes