Kinrad

May 19, 2019
What kind of irl stuff and ho do you know this?
I'm in the Hemdom Discord channel where those closer to HemDom were worried and checked on them. They received replies from Hem and they relayed said info to those in the server.

Hence why I know.

Now in regards to your first question, I cannot really say. Those close to Hemdom mentioned that only Hem will share the info once they come back.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

El_Psycho

Jun 5, 2019
No it aint'.
it is. almost 2 years no updates, only vague information from one of the site’s editors (judging by the context, they barely know each other, and the information has already been around for a year) that everything is fine with the creator and he is alive.

lecolonelqc

Apr 12, 2019
it is. almost 2 years no updates, only vague information from one of the site’s editors (judging by the context, they barely know each other, and the information has already been around for a year) that everything is fine with the creator and he is alive.
it ain't

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I'm in the Hemdom Discord channel where those closer to HemDom were worried and checked on them. They received replies from Hem and they relayed said info to those in the server.

Hence why I know.

Now in regards to your first question, I cannot really say. Those close to Hemdom mentioned that only Hem will share the info once they come back.
Ah. I am in the discord as well but I have not visited it for a while.

I just really want him to be okay.

Scxrlet

Feb 28, 2023
Seems like zell is planning to give more attention to fobs,Can some hero upload the new demo for fobs here?

hyperboy14

Sep 15, 2020
For those of you smarter than me, what does Zell mean when they said "there will be no updates to the Tower of White Seeds this month as the system is currently being assembled."

What do they mean by the system being assembled? Will the game be finished soon? Maybe this year or early next?

Thank you very much.

Last edited:
Feb 24, 2021
For those of you smarter than me, what does Zell mean when they said "there will be no updates to the Tower of White Seeds this month as the system is currently being assembled."

What do they mean by the system being assembled? Will the game be finished soon? Maybe this year or early next?

Thank you very much.
He's taking all the assets shown so far in the demos, and putting it all together into a playable game. Next we see the game, it'll be finished and playable from start to finish.

hyperboy14

Sep 15, 2020
He's taking all the assets shown so far in the demos, and putting it all together into a playable game. Next we see the game, it'll be finished and playable from start to finish.
Yippie! That means that we could be seeing the game sometime this year. Hopefully someone translates it soon after release.

With this in mind, I will refrain from playing the demo and wait for the game to release.

Thank you so much for answering!

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
Yippie! That means that we could be seeing the game sometime this year.
I like your confidence but I don't think it works like that, there's still much to do I believe and half-year or even a year will probably not be enough especially when Zell attention will be focused in the FOBS remake for now and even divided with the other "Succubus Affection\Shiro no Yakata" project.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes