TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Guys,im confused.So theres FOBS which Zell23 is remaking,then theres shiro no yakata which was completed(i think?idk)then is being remaked or something?then theres shiratane tower?Also theres a sequel to succubus affection?
FOBS - Gradually being remade by Zell in his free time, so far as I know. Solo project.
Shiro no Yakata - Originally made by Zell, Ansala (the guy who worked with Zell to make Succubus Affection) brought on to help, but changed the game in the process. Zell + Ansala (obviously).
Shiratane Tower / Tower of Shiratane / Whatever it is - Basically Zell's original vision for Shiro no Yakata. Solo project.
Succubus Affection 2 - Pretty sure it's in the works, or at least planned to be. Zell + Ansala.

Laundryviking

Jun 28, 2021
FOBS - Gradually being remade by Zell in his free time, so far as I know. Solo project.
Shiro no Yakata - Originally made by Zell, Ansala (the guy who worked with Zell to make Succubus Affection) brought on to help, but changed the game in the process. Zell + Ansala (obviously).
Shiratane Tower / Tower of Shiratane / Whatever it is - Basically Zell's original vision for Shiro no Yakata. Solo project.
Succubus Affection 2 - Pretty sure it's in the works, or at least planned to be. Zell + Ansala.
Oooh,got it.Thanks!

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
iam more impatient for succubus affection 2 than all other game

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
something I don't understand for shiro no yatake / shiratane, when I send my clone, the animation is normal, example ( 50% animation speed or 100% with Q ), but if I get captured, the speed is divided by 2 ( 25 animation speed and 50% with Q )
no matter how many years or how many updates, this bug remains.

Noble Kind

Apr 28, 2023
New Build FOBS
-New UI
-New "Guard" style during battle
-Added Menu
...etc

zell23 has added a lot of new stuff, I invite you to read the review on the Zell23 page.

(<= The June Article)

Don't forget to Support Zell23 if you can!

(<= Direct link to June Build)

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ForestOfTheBlueSkin-2024.06
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
I really liked the game at the time, tell me this is an improvement on the old version, right? There are no new scenes and levels yet? and whether they will, that’s interesting... played a year ago, have new levels been added since then?

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes