Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Like extra lifes I think.
Although some of them can take more then one heart away or even all.
I guess it's just a little, if not a big, help for when you get nabbed a few too many times that you don't instantly keil over.
So the monsters with hearts around them do more damage than the ones without? There aren't many but I noticed with those smiling crawling rabbit things, if you cum on them they get hearts and in their room one starts without it while the rest already have hearts.

So I'm confused as to what this is supposed to signify. In Succubus Affection if I recall correctly that was how you could tell when you could sex and collect them.

Zane Carlson

Sep 22, 2023
Oh those, I thought you meant the hearts above your health meter.
No no those, at least in this gallery demo, are to differentiate between the 2 scenes that those necro-bunnies have.
If there are more enemies with hearts on them I'm not sure what exactly those mean.

Icognito69

Nov 18, 2022
So the monsters with hearts around them do more damage than the ones without? There aren't many but I noticed with those smiling crawling rabbit things, if you cum on them they get hearts and in their room one starts without it while the rest already have hearts.

So I'm confused as to what this is supposed to signify. In Succubus Affection if I recall correctly that was how you could tell when you could sex and collect them.
Alternative Scenes / Secondary

Kisama33

May 13, 2018

I think it may be something like that, or even an (extra)horny aura, either you will be able to inflict it to them in the game to make them safer or something like that or so you pass the puzzle\challenge to progress further like it also happens in FOBS or it could represent that they are more dangerous than the regular ones or it's just to create a easy way to distinct them from each other in this "gallery" demo version, because yeah as 2 people already said, it they have different scenes from the main ones..

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes