hasana

May 19, 2020
I have the same problem with the game, and I try using others "player" from Shiro no yakata demos, and get the same, screen black then close quickly, I really want to see this demo, because I love FOBS when I play some years ago
Try using Locale Emulator

BronzeJohnson

Jul 15, 2017
unused/cut content, very very old stuff he did in the beginning. He has lots of monstergirl quest character animations too.
A real shame, he has some very good stuff from his old blog. Hopefully he comes back around and adds some of it to the remake.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
What Monster Girl Quest content did he make?
Animations of luka and other characters from the series, I think it's still on his blog if that's still up, it's just way way back.

Unfortunately to watch animated videos using a video player, I think you have to turn off adblock. Gifs you don't need to though thankfully. A bunch of his older stuff is on there, specifically the monster girl quest stuff:

Last edited:

Zane Carlson

Sep 22, 2023
I think it's still on his blog if that's still up
Well the original blog seems to be gone and replaced by another site.
But I did find a very similar looking version of the blog with some broken picture links that lead back to the original blog URL.
I'd say it is down and someone made an effort to preserve/archive it.

Defunct Original URL:

New URL:
(try to click the characters for a surprise)

Reactions: MrNice88

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
But I did find a very similar looking version of the blog with some broken picture links that lead back to the original blog URL.

Defunct Original URL:

New URL:
Thank you very much, I had no idea what the new website was at all.

FalAn21

Sep 14, 2018
Here, It's a reconstruction of FOBS, so the map has been redone, a monster has been added, the rest was already present in the “basic” game, namely the Baka and the girl on the bench, I guess Zell23 will continue to feed this version with new girls? I don't know, The hero combat animation has been changed

Don't forget, if you can, to support the Artist.

Mega (<= MAY BUILD)

Mega (<= All content of Zell23 FANBOX)
is this a remaster of FOBS my good sir? and what about shiro no yakata? @@

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
It's more like a Remake. And about Shiro no Yakata you can read Noble Kind message below from some time ago explaining it.

This will probably be the last Yakata “demo”, as Zell23 expressed on his FANBOX that he had started “assembling the game”, the next demos (if any) will be for Forest of Blue Skin, I suppose he'll keep releasing information about the game as the months go by, but there (probably) won't be another Yakata demo before the official launch.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

BronzeJohnson

Jul 15, 2017

Defunct Original URL:

New URL:
I managed to find some of his old blog stuff with the wayback machine. Really brought back a lot of memories going through it.

Zane Carlson

Sep 22, 2023
(these are excerpts from their PixivFANBOX posts poorly translated by google)

April 29th, 2024 06:08
★ Important notice regarding the content of posts
Future posts will mainly be the release of new animations for "Blueskin Forest" and the information on "Shiratane Tower" will be slightly reduced.
The overall system elements have been released, and this will be a move to fully build the events, gimmicks, and situations of "Shiratane Tower."
Thank you for your cooperation.

That was the last version, v1.27, of that monthly updated horror gallery mode thing.
My guess is either it's called White Seed Tower or Shiratane Tower but I'm not native speaker of that language...

May 30th, 2024 11:21
★About Blueskin Forest
We're taking a break from Shiratane Tower
This time, we're talking about Blueskin Forest.
As I said in my last post, there will be no updates to Shiratane Tower this month as the system is currently being assembled. Please refer to my last post for the latest version of "Shiratane Tower".

The rest of the post talks about and shows remaster sneak peaks of Blueskin Forest.
So yes, Blueskin Forst Remaster IS back.
The post that you are replying to is taking the content of Zell's posts, gifs, videos, downloadable builds, and puts them into a MEGA folder together with other things made by them.
And yes the Bee Girl, Turtle Girl and Bench Foot Job are from the latest post and our first look into the remaster.

Yaseo

Dec 19, 2020
excuse me, i cant play the game, it said "there was an error selecting and acquiring the device" can someone help me?

Gravity1121

Jan 30, 2023
You need to unzip both Zip files
View attachment 3216991 => View attachment 3216993
Then in a common folder you must have these two files
View attachment 3216995
View attachment 3216996
Once done, you can launch the decompression folder to have the game

View attachment 3216997
then, after having done all these steps (two) you can unzip the game without worries

I'm still having issues because when I press this it just keeps reappearing and i cant do anything but cancel it

1718247956542.png

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
I'm still having issues because when I press this it just keeps reappearing and i cant do anything but cancel it

View attachment 3731454
Are you sure the file you extracted from part 2 is in that directory, if so try to move/extract them again in a new folder and if/when asked again for part 2 just copy the directory path for that new folder and replace the one you get have there.

Zane Carlson

Sep 22, 2023
At this point, we should have someone dedicated who does screenshare calls with those struggling to open the game XD
I don't even know whether I am joking or genuine.

Gravity1121

Jan 30, 2023
Are you sure the file you extracted from part 2 is in that directory, if so try to move/extract them again in a new folder and if/when asked again for part 2 just copy the directory path for that new folder and replace the one you get have there.

I'm sorry, I don't understand :(

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes