Zane Carlson

Sep 22, 2023
He's taking all the assets shown so far in the demos, and putting it all together into a playable game. Next we see the game, it'll be finished and playable from start to finish.
I mean it's a bit backwards to first make the scenes and THAN the game.
Makes sense if you make them into videos but instead made a whole controllable gallery.
Wouldn't that deter people from actually getting the game and instead just download the full gallery demo instead?
But I will still give the game a shot and play it regardless.

PuToUtO

Sep 11, 2019
Does anyone else think zell adding other male character to Shiro no Yakata is the worst decision he ever made? Even the monsters and nightmares in most horror stories revolve around the protagonist.

Noble Kind

Apr 28, 2023
Here, It's a reconstruction of FOBS, so the map has been redone, a monster has been added, the rest was already present in the “basic” game, namely the Baka and the girl on the bench, I guess Zell23 will continue to feed this version with new girls? I don't know, The hero combat animation has been changed

Don't forget, if you can, to support the Artist.

(<= MAY BUILD)

(<= All content of Zell23 FANBOX)

krytatic678

Mar 13, 2022
Here, It's a reconstruction of FOBS, so the map has been redone, a monster has been added, the rest was already present in the “basic” game, namely the Baka and the girl on the bench, I guess Zell23 will continue to feed this version with new girls? I don't know, The hero combat animation has been changed

Mega (<= MAY BUILD)

Mega (<= All content of Zell23 FANBOX)
Doesn't seem to be working. Have installed all the reccomended Microsoft Visual C++. The program will open for a brief second, but have a black screen, then close quickly. Not sure what the problem is, since the other "Shiro no yakata" demos work just fine.

hyperboy14

Sep 15, 2020
I like your confidence but I don't think it works like that, there's still much to do I believe and half-year or even a year will probably not be enough especially when Zell attention will be focused in the FOBS remake for now and even divided with the other "Succubus Affection\Shiro no Yakata" project.

I can wait till next year too. I just got excited because I want to play the game at some point, and we're now closer than ever before. But I'm patient.

Reactions: Kisama33

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Mega (<= MAY BUILD)

Thank you for sharing the latest update!

krytatic678

Mar 13, 2022
Doesn't seem to be working. Have installed all the reccomended Microsoft Visual C++. The program will open for a brief second, but have a black screen, then close quickly. Not sure what the problem is, since the other "Shiro no yakata" demos work just fine.
Sorry, disregard my previous statement. Turns out using Locale Emulator lets the game work.

Hunker453

Sep 18, 2022

Mega (<= MAY BUILD)

Thank you very much. Just to make sure that I'm not missing anything - the FOBS remake currently has only 3 girls right? (Bench Girl, Bee, and Kappa)

Zane Carlson

Sep 22, 2023
Thank you very much. Just to make sure that I'm not missing anything - the FOBS remake currently has only 3 girls right? (Bench Girl, Bee, and Kappa)
I think even when not supporting you can still see the update posts.
Just download and video posts are blocked for non supporters.

wormulon

Jun 21, 2022
I have the same problem with the game, and I try using others "player" from Shiro no yakata demos, and get the same, screen black then close quickly, I really want to see this demo, because I love FOBS when I play some years ago

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes