Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
vA and vB, what's the difference of these versions?
simply put, vA is part 1, and vB is part 2.
Due to system limitations, Zell couldn't add anymore content to the game, so as a workaround of having to spend months moving everything over to another system, and months more fixing all the bugs that would likely pop up, he simply made another version. vA has more girls, but won't get any more, while vB has fewer, but will get more.

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
okay how do I power up the jerking off and how do I get to the puppeteer
Go deeper into the maolp and defeat the monkey. For the puppeteer, you need to have all power ups beforehand, and found the portal key to the mansion which is in the big tree

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
okay not clear enough I got jerking off but I don't the two other items other the mansion key
Did you defeat the monkey? You need to equip it first by pressing Space then guide to Masturbate and press A. The mansion key is in a secret passage with the Slug in the big tree where you meet the Kappa when going down and White Rabbit in the way

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
If I have jerking than I’ve beat the monkey no? I have the key to mansion but I can’t get anywhere in it. I got to the second floor but can’t get pass the barrier so what do I do. The little ghoul says masterbate with power-up next to her so what does that mean

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
If I have jerking than I’ve beat the monkey no? I have the key to mansion but I can’t get anywhere in it. I got to the second floor but can’t get pass the barrier so what do I do. The little ghoul says masterbate with power-up next to her so what does that mean
Find the room with the lantern mosters and defeat them. Next, go to the room with the lantern's head which should light up after defeating them. Find a different coloured floor and use the hammer at it

Reactions: TheFierceDeity

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
okay thanks so next how the fuck do you do the gargole puzzle and how to hit the button behind the plantgirls in the tunnels

Last edited:

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
If posting a help answer is to hard for you maybe just ignore it the walk thru don't say crap, and I've tried everything I could ingame and asking for help it's not that I don't want too I can't figure it out, I did get the gargole thing done but with a whole area locked behind obscure shit

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
okay thanks so next how the fuck do you do the gargole puzzle and how to hit the button behind the plantgirls in the tunnels
pretty sure these have both been answered before in the thread, but to save you and others time:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DivinityX

Apr 16, 2018
Anyone know why it the apple part might not be working for me? I hit one of the apples all the way to the hole, then the centaur was still sleeping. Then decided to hit all 3 down into the whole, and she's still asleep. Can't progress any further on part B.

Edit: Figured it out, had to continue hitting the apple down the hole on the left side.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Thank no way in hell would I have found that game is not exactly rewarding for testing things like that
pretty sure these have both been answered before in the thread, but to save you and others time:

Abcdefinition

Mar 9, 2019
Where can i find the will o-wisp and hot golem? / and how do i capture one of the 3 bird in the forest? entrance on the volcano

Last edited:

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
Where can i find the will o-wisp and hot golem? / and how do i capture one of the 3 bird in the forest? entrance on the volcano
Bird - Outside the enterance, there should be an arrow pointing upwards. Go there
Hot Golem - Head to the left of the area, where you meet the basilik. Head to the left again to meet the Hot Golem. Attack then ejaculate near it
Will o wisp - This requires a lot of steps, but I will give a short list of what to do:
- Get deeper into the volcano. There should be a secret platform at the Hot Golem area where there is elevated ground. Double jump there. You should see an exit at the east afterwards
- The exit leads you to the centaur area. There's a portal which leads you above the volcano. Go there
- Once above it, go east. You should find apples laying on the ground. Bring one to the volcano by attacking it from ghe right. Once an apple has dropped into the hole, drop into the same hole
- You will see the same apple near the drop. Keep pushing it to the centaur. Once you feed her, make your way to the aphrodisiac area
- Once across, you should see two enterances, with one closed. That's the will o wisp. Enter the other one
- The area you enter has the Bugs (dunno what they are, but keep it that way). To capture it, keep attacking till it crawls downwards. Once the head pops up for a few seconds before not popping up anymore, ejaculate it. In the area, there's a secret passage to get the Copy Doll scene, next to the pushing wall. Avoid it well to get it. Keep going up until you found an exit
- Once up there, you should see two gaps on both sides. Head to the very east to unlock a fast travel. Then, jump into said gap below. You will fight against the Fire Imp. Defeating it unlocks the Will o wisp area

A note to remember that a puzzle awaits you.

Abcdefinition

Mar 9, 2019
Bird - Outside the enterance, there should be an arrow pointing upwards. Go there
Hot Golem - Head to the left of the area, where you meet the basilik. Head to the left again to meet the Hot Golem. Attack then ejaculate near it
Will o wisp - This requires a lot of steps, but I will give a short list of what to do:
- Get deeper into the volcano. There should be a secret platform at the Hot Golem area where there is elevated ground. Double jump there. You should see an exit at the east afterwards
- The exit leads you to the centaur area. There's a portal which leads you above the volcano. Go there
- Once above it, go east. You should find apples laying on the ground. Bring one to the volcano by attacking it from ghe right. Once an apple has dropped into the hole, drop into the same hole
- You will see the same apple near the drop. Keep pushing it to the centaur. Once you feed her, make your way to the aphrodisiac area
- Once across, you should see two enterances, with one closed. That's the will o wisp. Enter the other one
- The area you enter has the Bugs (dunno what they are, but keep it that way). To capture it, keep attacking till it crawls downwards. Once the head pops up for a few seconds before not popping up anymore, ejaculate it. In the area, there's a secret passage to get the Copy Doll scene, next to the pushing wall. Avoid it well to get it. Keep going up until you found an exit
- Once up there, you should see two gaps on both sides. Head to the very east to unlock a fast travel. Then, jump into said gap below. You will fight against the Fire Imp. Defeating it unlocks the Will o wisp area

A note to remember that a puzzle awaits you.
TY BROTHER

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I'm having "There was an error selecting and acquiring the device."
I can stop this from happening by going into advanced compatability options and telling the game not to try scaling the DPI, but then the game-window is tiny, like three inches across.

Is there anyway to actually make the game-window larger?

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
I'm having "There was an error selecting and acquiring the device."
I can stop this from happening by going into advanced compatability options and telling the game not to try scaling the DPI, but then the game-window is tiny, like three inches across.

Is there anyway to actually make the game-window larger?
F4. And revert those options back to default

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
F4. And revert those options back to default
I've been using fullscreen, but it's annoying because I get like three seconds of black-screen every time I alt-tab in or out. I just want a 'large screen' or borderless window.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes