RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
There is a fox girl in the ranch past the Little Red Oni girls. I got her scene to work but I haven't found a way to capture her and she isn't in the walkthrough. Anyone know how?
First, that's a wolf. Signify as a WIP area (considering you play the A version, you won't get much for the time being). Second, you need to head to the 2nd floor of the Mansion where her emblem is present

AnonRat

Nov 28, 2018
Is the snow bunny bugged for anyone else?
The animation keeps glitching out.
Also, in the swamp gallery, the BGM toggle sign falls through the ground when I enter
Is there a place to report bugs?

Last edited:
May 2, 2018
I can't seem to get the 1.18 save to work for 1.19 on version A. Would anyone be able to link a save that does work with all unlocked?

By contrast the save for B works, so I suppose it's just an update thing.

Kertxtreme321

Sep 21, 2018
Im a beginner at this game and I saw that you have the ability to masturbate . . . .pressing down and a just results to me jumping while attacking . . .Am I doing something wrong?

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
Anybody know how to find the puppet room
Assuming you have access to the mansion, find you way to the devil room and head to the next exit. Once you found it and now outside, go to the double doors and enter it. Stand near the sign and use the recall stone you obtained from the black bunny, assuming you also have that

Bl1nd_Eye

Jun 13, 2019
Anyone know where the "Evil Bunny" is that has the warp stone? I can't seem to figure out what the guide is talking about, and I'm not sure if it's a typo or not.

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
Anyone know where the "Evil Bunny" is that has the warp stone? I can't seem to figure out what the guide is talking about, and I'm not sure if it's a typo or not.
The evil bunny is the one with the warp stone. It's also one heck of a journey to get to it. Assuming that you have the key and are in the mansion, find the door with the dolls and defeat them to open a portal. Then go to the door that leads outside and make your way to the pink room (second floor of fhe mansion). Once you are in, find the door with the lantern monsters and defeat all of them. Exit the room and go to the door with the lantern face activated (you see it from off to on). Enter the room and find an odd shade on the floor and use the hammer. Find a door and enter it. Use the shout to hit the button and go back up. Keep going till the last door and enter it. Use bunny jump to gain entry of the next room. The room of the evil bunny is blocked by a shield and can be opened by solving the gargoyle puzzle which is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Once done, you can finally go to the room and be ready for a fight

smurfsmurf123

Aug 25, 2018
Despite this thread thoroughly being dead, anyone know if there is some way to access the sprite work in this game and modify it? I see lots of potential here but my tech knowledge is limited.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes