Rinter

Jul 30, 2018
Despite this thread thoroughly being dead, anyone know if there is some way to access the sprite work in this game and modify it? I see lots of potential here but my tech knowledge is limited.
I've been wanting to know the same. I tried looking into it a few times but never made any progress...
I'd love to play around with re-sequencing the animations, for example.

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
wow, its a long time that he dont have update a new fobs, maybe of the new game for Shiro no Yakata"or "The White Mansion" , have you information ? i dont have found a link yet or demo if they exist ( for the new game ) ?

Reactions: Giatu1

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
wow, its a long time that he dont have update a new fobs, maybe of the new game for Shiro no Yakata"or "The White Mansion" , have you information ? i dont have found a link yet or demo if they exist ( for the new game ) ?
He said that he's still working on it, not yet for the public. Also, he appears to be adding two new enemies for the area above the volcano as he works on the new game, so that's promising

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
what is the difference between A and B?
Because of size limitations of the engine the game is made on, the game is made with different version types, the newest type has the newest content (but you have to play the prior version type for abilities, etc.).
You could interpret the version type like episodes or something similar.

The characters you catch won't transfer onto the newer version, just the abilities. There is the exception that the release of version B didn't have that much content yet so he added only some of the prior version's characters there.

Reactions: Himiyo

VRipper

Sep 14, 2018
Is there a way to play this with a larger resolution? The screen is kinda small.

rmarcys

Sep 6, 2019
Not sure if anyone is gonna respond, but for some reason when i open the game i can't do anything. I'm just stuck on the menu, none of the buttons except up,down and f4 seem to work.

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
Okay, the A 1.20 version has no changes, with the (probably) exception of the absence of the bench wolf in front of the house. B 1.03 has the alternative scene for the enemy with the razorwind (the green one in A version) on the the to the volcano and an x ray feature found at a hidden location in the Minotaur area. The feature can be toggled at the house, although visual function is yet to be implemented

Save files in underway, unless someone did it first, in which I appreciate your same effort as I am

Trolldier Cop

Nov 14, 2017
Okay, the A 1.20 version has no changes, with the (probably) exception of the absence of the bench wolf in front of the house. B 1.03 has the alternative scene for the enemy with the razorwind (the green one in A version) on the the to the volcano and an x ray feature found at a hidden location in the Minotaur area. The feature can be toggled at the house, although visual function is yet to be implemented

Save files in underway, unless someone did it first, in which I appreciate your same effort as I am
I'm kinda pissed that I waited like idk half a year and only some micro sized changes were made

Rassepastansa

Mar 30, 2018
In case anybody is looking for the new features in 1.03, as far as I've seen there's only one new animation to the green scythe girl and an X-Ray feature that doesn't seem to work.

Reactions: Cyriel
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes