xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
There is also Ci-en where you can find his other game Succubus Affection.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
There is also Ci-en where you can find his other game Succubus Affection.
to be accurate, Succubus Affection is actually a collab between him and Ansala. Zell only provides the graphics for it. Ansala does the programming and design. so the terrible gameplay of it doesn't reflect on Zell at all.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
It is bad, though? It looks cool.
Art, of course since it's from Zell.
Gameplay... I think it depends a bit on the individual, I don't think it's that bad, but maybe not as good as it could be.
Content... is lacking compared to how much FOBS has and gets per most updates (the latest demo has 3 enemies I think, in total, though much more is shown on Ci-en which isn't included yet).
It isn't translated and isn't that easy to understand since it includes more text compared to FOBS. Not sure how much work actually is done behind the scenes, but updates could take forever if the demos represent the current content.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Well, the only criticism I have towards FOBS is the fact that thanks to the engine Zell is using, he had to split the game in two.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
It is bad, though? It looks cool.
Gameplay... I think it depends a bit on the individual, I don't think it's that bad, but maybe not as good as it could be.
Content... is lacking compared to how much FOBS has and gets per most updates (the latest demo has 3 enemies I think, in total, though much more is shown on Ci-en which isn't included yet).
Personally, I feel that he is trying to add too many features and mechanics, that the gameplay actually gets bogged down by them. skills, cooldowns, grapple stuggles, arousal systems, consumable items, and I think remember reading something about adding a companion system in for charmed monsters? It might just be me having gotten used to Zell's rather simplistic gameplay, but I feel he's trying to do too many things that nothing really manages to stick out as good.

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
the other game, succubus affection, i really dont know where i can found the demo or the last version, have 1 a link ? thx

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
when is the next update on this game?
When it's done.
Changelog?
I tried checking Zell's site, but I can't seem to find update notes. There is a small blurb of text telling you to click for details about the update, but there is no hyperlink, so I guess we have to wait to see a changelog. From what I can tell, it's mostly bug fixes, but there was one new animation for Kamaitachi (the spandex-wind-flinging girl,) but it's in the B version, which is weird, since Kamaitachi isn't in that version. I can't tell if the A version actually has anything new or not other than bug fixes.

Jul 9, 2017
can anyone show me how to fix this :cry:
I believe you need to download that .dll file and add it to your PC (system32??). Do some digging online, you'll find heaps of forum pages about this error in a myriad of games.
Some suggested downloading the 32bit .dll file even if you have a 64bit OS.

4.40 star(s) 15 Votes