itsukarine

Nov 29, 2018
im pretty sure theres some trigger issue at the pink slime door; ive gone through everything in the thread and referenced videos that do it successfully but it fails for me; fwiw I did the entire rest of the mansion first before getting to it so maybe that broke something

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
im pretty sure theres some trigger issue at the pink slime door; ive gone through everything in the thread and referenced videos that do it successfully but it fails for me; fwiw I did the entire rest of the mansion first before getting to it so maybe that broke something
Define "broke"

KasyLake666

Mar 20, 2019
I'm just typing this coment here so I can get notifications, also side b of ShironoYakata doesn't work on my end anyone have suggestions?

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
I saw Shiro No Yakata version B was updated to 1.50 with tons of new stuff (heven't seen a link for 1.30 or 1.40) can someone post a download please?

Demonkush

Jan 17, 2020
Well sofar from what i heard he makes another game named Shiro no yakata (which is paywalled DUH for someone interested) so he kinda neglected blue forest for some time hope he gets back to normal constant flow of updates on FOB ;c
there is no way to dowload for free in any site ?

4.40 star(s) 15 Votes