xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Forget the making a new thread thing first. How did he got his hands on the demo, and if he has a new update for it, who's gonna grab it for us
Why should another game be left in a completely different thread? These are two different games, it makes no difference if it is the same dev, these aren't tied together and are different projects. That's why the posted link needs a new thread, best achieved as a request thread where either a link to where the update is mentioned or a download link for the game is provided.
Update frequency is irrelevant, if there is a new game it gets its own thread as long as there isn't a reason why it should be tied to another thread (and it doesn't go against site rules). If someone can't wait for a thread to be updated it's his problem, we depend on people who actually have access to those files and who are nice enough to share them, which sometimes takes time, rarely even not happening at all.
Also, there was already a first demo for the game posted in this thread, but for clarification it should get its own thread (since someone messed up already twice, if not two different people, and uploaded "Shiro no Yakata" instead of "FOBS" here as an update).

Mar 8, 2018
Why should another game be left in a completely different thread? These are two different games, it makes no difference if it is the same dev, these aren't tied together and are different projects. That's why the posted link needs a new thread, best achieved as a request thread where either a link to where the update is mentioned or a download link for the game is provided.
Update frequency is irrelevant, if there is a new game it gets its own thread as long as there isn't a reason why it should be tied to another thread (and it doesn't go against site rules). If someone can't wait for a thread to be updated it's his problem, we depend on people who actually have access to those files and who are nice enough to share them, which sometimes takes time, rarely even not happening at all.
Also, there was already a first demo for the game posted in this thread, but for clarification it should get its own thread (since someone messed up already twice, if not two different people, and uploaded "Shiro no Yakata" instead of "FOBS" here as an update).
Meh succubuss affection landed here shiro landed here worked fine sofar FOBS is kinda dead for x months so atleast keeps the topic rolling without pointless bumps but yeaa someone should do separate topics for all of this games sooner or later when it becomes bigger.

loGic21

Mar 14, 2019
Here is Shirono Yakata Ver B 1.50 (Not FOTBS)

I really appreciate the upload, but would you, or someone else who got the file, mind uploading it on a different site. I can't seem to open zippyshare anymore, get a 403 forbidden error. Mega would be ideal, but not needed.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Meh succubuss affection landed here shiro landed here worked fine sofar FOBS is kinda dead for x months so atleast keeps the topic rolling without pointless bumps but yeaa someone should do separate topics for all of this games sooner or later when it becomes bigger.
Correct, initially landed here, but Succubus Affection already got its own thread (though which happened only once the full game got released I think, since there were almost no more demos after the first ones).

krwal

Jun 9, 2017
I really appreciate the upload, but would you, or someone else who got the file, mind uploading it on a different site. I can't seem to open zippyshare anymore, get a 403 forbidden error. Mega would be ideal, but not needed.
same

cherenique

Sep 10, 2017
Shiro no Yakata DEMO B ver1.50 on mega. have fun!

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
I'm confused on how to play in the first part of Shiro no Yakata. After entering the house I can interact with the green haired girl, the basket and the door, but nothing seems to be happening or changing.

Nov 13, 2017
"The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP120.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."

Ok, reinstalled Vcredist.
Nope

Manually copied that DLL into folder
Ok, a different one now: MSCVR120.dll

Copy that into folder.
Ok, new error: "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)."

Well, shit.

Send help

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
"The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP120.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."

Ok, reinstalled Vcredist.
Nope

Manually copied that DLL into folder
Ok, a different one now: MSCVR120.dll

Copy that into folder.
Ok, new error: "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)."

Well, shit.

Send help
You probably got the wrong one. It said MSVCP120 but you used MSCVR120

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
hoho, new post for zell, he work 3 game at the same time, the forest ok, shiro ok, and the best of the best ----------------------------------> succubus affection "2" , :love:

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I wish I liked Succubus Affection as much as everyone else.
Game was decent. Definitely 7/10. I prefer FOBS more. I prefer the femdom focus of Zell's solo games over his collaboration games. I'm excited for SnY. I really hopes he expands on the gameplay more for that series though. It seems he has a ton of ideas, but they're not coming together so he's not sharing his gameplay progress in his demos.

4.40 star(s) 15 Votes