anonymous558

Jun 6, 2018
Could someone make a Thread for Shiro no Yakata? I don't know how to set everything up. This thread should be for FoBS.
And some Mod will probably delete replies again, if this continues here.
Don't bother. Played the demo, and the game is broken as far as I can tell. The settings menu does not seem to function at all, so changing controls is no good.

And the controls themselves seem completely broken. I can't even figure out how to get out of the first room. I've interacted with everything, but nothing happens, and nothing changes.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Don't bother. Played the demo, and the game is broken as far as I can tell. The settings menu does not seem to function at all, so changing controls is no good.

And the controls themselves seem completely broken. I can't even figure out how to get out of the first room. I've interacted with everything, but nothing happens, and nothing changes.
"settings menu does not seem to function at all" - probably because it basically doesn't exist yet? Guess might be irritating if it does get shown but doesn't work yet...
About controls, there isn't even something worth doing, movement and interaction (opening doors), one level already includes the first ability (cloak).
Each level is only a test level, it's not close to a game yet.

Edit: Though it depends on what the plans for the game are, which might not be obvious yet. It could also be that the game heavily relies on escaping, basically losing for scenes. Though I hope there will be an alternative, in FOBS you could capture enemies and in SA you could defeat enemies (whether by health or horniness) and increase their affection level.

anonymous558

Jun 6, 2018
Ignore the idiot above me, press "continue" instead of "new game".
As opposed to the guy above me who cannot read, evidently. The problem isn't getting the game to start. Its getting anything to move.

Maybe learn to read the entire post before commenting next time.

Morello112

Aug 18, 2017
Great. Would love to actually see of the levels. I've only figured out how to move, and do this "coughing" animation that brings up text prompts (which I cannot read because japanese). The door at the right won't seem to open no matter what I do so far.

And the 'outside' area through the main door doesn't appear to go anywhere. Since I can't read Japanese, exactly what am I supposed to press to progress to...wherever it is I am supposed to go?
Typically you have to 'inspect' all of the objects/doors in the room and talk to your friend a few times and eventually one of the doors is slightly open. Opening doors in the game should be the same as other Zell games where you press the up key to go through.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Well, I guess I have to correct something from my post, I actually pressed "Continue" and all it does is send you to some sort of testing rooms, which is why I said it doesn't have much to offer yet.
Not sure whether I just forgot or haven't tried "New Game" yet.

Movement are the ARROW keys, UP for doors. A for interaction and S speeds everything up. Cloak was DOWN.
Edit: I mean the FOBS type of doors, the first door has to be interacted with I think. /Edit
I'll give the intended play through a chance then, because I mistakenly just played the testing rooms as I thought it might only be mechanics preview.
Edit: Not much, just the introduction, then you suddenly find yourself in front of the testing rooms.

Edit2: By gallery/preview I meant testing rooms, not really a gallery, corrected.

Last edited:

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Maybe use your brain and test things before insulting people tryna help you. Not that complicated
TBF, he did respond to an answer with an insult directed to another person's post.
And even if the response might sound a bit rude, that person seems to not have read the full post, calling out another person while himself not being that helpful (first, he didn't state a question (i.e. not expecting an answer), and second, the answer was ignoring the essential part if it was one).
He did test things, he clearly said that he couldn't figure it out and interacted with things (might be confusing because, keep in mind, the dialogues are in Japanese (even though there isn't much to interact with)).
My first post wasn't intended as such anyway and rather a response to the "broken" and controls parts (plus an edit with a sort of open question for possible mechanics of the game).

Last edited:
Reactions: Zereft

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Is there an android port?also I s the game complete
No, probably won't be anyway for this game (there were only 2 other posts mentioning "android" in this thread, search would have done the job).
Also, pretty sure the thread would have gotten the completed tag by now if it was the case, which isn't.

loverperson

Jan 30, 2020
No, probably won't be anyway for this game (there were only 2 other posts mentioning "android" in this thread, search would have done the job).
Also, pretty sure the thread would have gotten the completed tag by now if it was the case, which isn't.
thanks. How do you search? Also whats the diff between a and b?

Last edited:

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
thanks. How do you search? Also whats the diff between a and b?
If you have scrolled up to the top of a page there is a search bar at the top right, which has some basic options (like the default of searching in the current thread or only searching for thread titles), but also an advanced search option.

The version difference is already answered in the OP, but basically version b is a continuation of version a, which had to be done because of size limitations of the engine (with the alternative with beginning from scratch in a new one, I guess). You could play version b anyway, but you'll have to play version a to acquire prior abilities.

what is the objective of the game? is it bad if you get raped?when do you use w?
I guess capturing every enemy (there are exceptions) for the gallery? The game doesn't have a real goal, but you are able to capture enemies and can unlock new abilities if you do so with certain ones (like a slime wall from the first slime enemy). Some abilities are in turn required to capture other enemies. If you have difficulties with capture methods, there is a guide linked in the OP.

DeathSerpent

Aug 20, 2017
Well, I guess I have to correct something from my post, I actually pressed "Continue" and all it does is send you to some sort of testing rooms, which is why I said it doesn't have much to offer yet.
Not sure whether I just forgot or haven't tried "New Game" yet.

Movement are the ARROW keys, UP for doors. A for interaction and S speeds everything up. Cloak was DOWN.
Edit: I mean the FOBS type of doors, the first door has to be interacted with I think. /Edit
I'll give the intended play through a chance then, because I mistakenly just played the testing rooms as I thought it might only be mechanics preview.
Edit: Not much, just the introduction, then you suddenly find yourself in front of the testing rooms.

Edit2: By gallery/preview I meant testing rooms, not really a gallery, corrected.
I would just like to say nice pfp. I fuckin love spiders

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
is my save form a required for b? if yes how to transfer it?
Not essentially, but you'll have to unlock abilities in A to have them in B, i.e. copy save files from A to B. You could play B anyway, but I suggest playing A first because of the abilities.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

hacker4536

Apr 23, 2017
Man that came out back in june, n no one shared it (oh wells). He said he was going to start trying to do monthly releases, but you cant always trust these translations. Anyways i wouldnt be shocked if he drops a 1.70 by the end of july.
Ah, I see.Then I think i will wait till end of this month and see if he release it, and I will subscribe for a couple of months or three. Thank you again for the informations. :D

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes