MoxieTouch

Mar 23, 2020
Is there some kinda story to this? The game just kinda throws you in with no context. I'd like to know which version I should be playing between the two. Gotta know who that sweet doggo like girl in the bench is, she's adorable. (and lewd from getting turned on)
No story whatsoever. You should get version A.

yitiyiy846

Mar 2, 2020
Is there some kinda story to this? The game just kinda throws you in with no context. I'd like to know which version I should be playing between the two. Gotta know who that sweet doggo like girl in the bench is, she's adorable. (and lewd from getting turned on)
You have to play A version first, then copypaste your savefile into the B version folder to continue to play. This is because B version is a continuation of A version (newer areas), and while to progress through it you require a lot of the skills you obtain on version A, the default save file contains precisely none of those skills. It's an awkward arrangement that was born because of the subpar game engine Zell was working on at that time.

Future versions should, as far as I'm aware, not have this issue anymore as Zell has moved on to a better engine that allows for a bigger standalone game.

Ffint

Feb 14, 2020
Does anybody want updated saves if yes. I might do another run then. 100% ofcourse i can probably do it in like 4 hrs.(i done it like 4-5 runs by now) A+B version.

Reactions: JohnxDD
Mar 26, 2020
Bird - Outside the enterance, there should be an arrow pointing upwards. Go there
Hot Golem - Head to the left of the area, where you meet the basilik. Head to the left again to meet the Hot Golem. Attack then ejaculate near it
Will o wisp - This requires a lot of steps, but I will give a short list of what to do:
- Get deeper into the volcano. There should be a secret platform at the Hot Golem area where there is elevated ground. Double jump there. You should see an exit at the east afterwards
- The exit leads you to the centaur area. There's a portal which leads you above the volcano. Go there
- Once above it, go east. You should find apples laying on the ground. Bring one to the volcano by attacking it from ghe right. Once an apple has dropped into the hole, drop into the same hole
- You will see the same apple near the drop. Keep pushing it to the centaur. Once you feed her, make your way to the aphrodisiac area
- Once across, you should see two enterances, with one closed. That's the will o wisp. Enter the other one
- The area you enter has the Bugs (dunno what they are, but keep it that way). To capture it, keep attacking till it crawls downwards. Once the head pops up for a few seconds before not popping up anymore, ejaculate it. In the area, there's a secret passage to get the Copy Doll scene, next to the pushing wall. Avoid it well to get it. Keep going up until you found an exit
- Once up there, you should see two gaps on both sides. Head to the very east to unlock a fast travel. Then, jump into said gap below. You will fight against the Fire Imp. Defeating it unlocks the Will o wisp area

A note to remember that a puzzle awaits you.
I have tried the double jump in the volcano about 500 times. It's after I pass the girl that turns me to stone, in the room with the rock golems. I can make it through the false ceiling, but can't quite actually land on anything up there. It's the spot just to the right of the portal, right?

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
I have tried the double jump in the volcano about 500 times. It's after I pass the girl that turns me to stone, in the room with the rock golems. I can make it through the false ceiling, but can't quite actually land on anything up there. It's the spot just to the right of the portal, right?
Beat the enemies on the lower floor. It will reveals a secret passage

Redbrownalgae

Sep 30, 2018
I got an error that read out "< Igplayer fatal error. shutting down> there was an error selecting and acquiring the device" I think it has something to do with resolution but i'm not sure how to fix that. Anyone else encounter and solve this before?

Reactions: wishedtobe
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes