xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
keep going right to get to blue warp.then go right again to get another blue warp.Imo this game isint worth playing as its almost impossible without a guide and by that point watching the guide is good enough
I guess you don't like puzzle-themed games? Basically what you are saying is that you don't like this game, because it plays around those puzzling capture (and/or defeat) methods (if one is too hard to figure out, I guess you can check the guide linked in the OP). If you are just here for the animations, might as well just take a save and check the gallery (the warp next to a sign with a heart). Though not all enemies are captureable.

loverperson

Jan 30, 2020
this isint a proper puzzle imo.Some of them are proper boss fights which are good but some of these enemies have really convoluted means of capture. It basically involves trial and error with no intuitive guesses .I find puzzles which give some hint to solve it is much better than none. As i said the guide helps you out a lot but a lot of fun goes when you consult a guide.
for eg turning into a stone to get past the ghost is very clever and good design but some stuff like how you need to cum on them twice and be in this position and etc are just way too confusing to know without a guide.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
"Enemy gives you his back, hit and capture". It's not hard not complicated. Maybe it's not intuitive, but you don't need a guide, the first thing I do when I find a new enemy is cumming on then twice to see what happens.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
this isint a proper puzzle imo.Some of them are proper boss fights which are good but some of these enemies have really convoluted means of capture. It basically involves trial and error with no intuitive guesses .I find puzzles which give some hint to solve it is much better than none. As i said the guide helps you out a lot but a lot of fun goes when you consult a guide.
for eg turning into a stone to get past the ghost is very clever and good design but some stuff like how you need to cum on them twice and be in this position and etc are just way too confusing to know without a guide.
Actually it's designed to be trial and error when it comes to capturing girls.

He's aware of his game being free, and having a long time between releases. To him, things being obtuse and players trying out whatever they can is part of the fun as the amount of time they have to capture the new monsters is quite long until he can make new monsters.

He also values the community element of people discussing how to get certain girls and all that.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

loverperson

Jan 30, 2020
aah i didnt know that was his intent. I hate spending hours on a game though so maybe im not the target audience.Thanks for clarifying.

cherenique

Sep 10, 2017
There are a new version ?
No, unfortunately not till now. But it seems that he's working on shiro no yakata and on fobs. He annunced in his blog: "Some of the characters introduced in the blog in the past have been postponed, but they may appear in Blu-Skin Forest anytime soon" (translated with google).

Noxas

Aug 1, 2020
Is there some kinda story to this? The game just kinda throws you in with no context. I'd like to know which version I should be playing between the two. Gotta know who that sweet doggo like girl in the bench is, she's adorable. (and lewd from getting turned on)

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes