Istreakilaz

Jun 12, 2020
i doubt f95 will allow a thread for any untranslated game. one of the big reasons why it hasn't already happened yet, and this thread is being used for it

Aug 22, 2018

Madders

Aug 1, 2017
Tried but the 1.70 is on zell23's fantia page, which it seems is on 1.71 now and yeah that's paywalled.

Sparky~

Aug 22, 2020
how can i find the red ghost?
You can find her in the Temple Ruins area, you can get there by going to Desert area and using Double Jump / Dash to get to the secret area past the Nymph (the girl who throws hearts at you).

In the Temple Ruins, there's three crystals you need to activate to unlock a passage that leads you to the exit of the Temple, right in that passage you'll find the Red Ghost.

dinosaurs

Aug 24, 2020
You can find her in the Temple Ruins area, you can get there by going to Desert area and using Double Jump / Dash to get to the secret area past the Nymph (the girl who throws hearts at you).

In the Temple Ruins, there's three crystals you need to activate to unlock a passage that leads you to the exit of the Temple, right in that passage you'll find the Red Ghost.
where are all the orbs? I already activated the one with the fox and the one accessed with the hammer, but I'm missing one

Sparky~

Aug 22, 2020
where are all the orbs? I already activated the one with the fox and the one accessed with the hammer, but I'm missing one
Here's a little list:
  • Crystal #1: After defeating the Kitsune.
  • Crystal #2: In the room with the Clay Golems (the ones that look like mummies), there's a secret platform you can reach by double jumping (I think it was from the center platform to the left or right).
  • Crystal #3: In the room with destructible blocks.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

dinosaurs

Aug 24, 2020
[QUOTE = "Sparky ~, publicación: 4059135, miembro: 2762228"]
He aquí una pequeña lista:
  • Crystal # 1: Después de derrotar al Kitsune.
  • Cristal n. ° 2: En la habitación con los Clay Golems (los que parecen momias), hay una plataforma secreta a la que puedes llegar saltando dos veces (creo que fue desde la plataforma central hacia la izquierda o hacia la derecha).
  • Crystal # 3: En la habitación con bloques destructibles.
[/CITAR]
Thank You

Sparky~

Aug 22, 2020
How can I get to the last button of the underground tunnels, where are Lily Alraune? Please, this is the last time I ask for help
It's pretty much trial and error, hit all of them from left to right until one of them begins nodding with her head. Now you'll need to capture that one.

Here's how: When she starts spewing out her pheromone gas, you have to spray her with semen as soon as you can (you can put a Slime Wall if necessary). If you manage to hit her with the semen you'll be able to capture her and access the button.

dinosaurs

Aug 24, 2020
It's pretty much trial and error, hit all of them from left to right until one of them begins nodding with her head. Now you'll need to capture that one.

Here's how: When she starts spewing out her pheromone gas, you have to spray her with semen as soon as you can (you can put a Slime Wall if necessary). If you manage to hit her with the semen you'll be able to capture her and access the button.
How do you make the gargoyle maze? plis

Sparky~

Aug 22, 2020
How do you make the gargoyle maze? plis
I think there's a room in the lower floors of the Mansion, where you can find some kind of Black Slimes or something like that. If you go to the back of that room, you'll be able to see some mirrors placed in a certain order.

The mirrors resemble the buttons you have to hit in the Gargoyle room.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes