abbadon

Oct 3, 2017
Is anyone else having problems getting to the monstergirlunlimited guide? It looks like the whole forum is down to me.

Ffint

Feb 14, 2020
Oh the irony it should stay that way cause that "1.05 update" is worth shit 10 fucking months and a single panel was added xD
Are you surprised? He was making a f*cking game! Btw if you wanna support him the eng version is out for succubus affection. (that's his "new" game) Jesus you ppl im happy hes doing good.

If someone want a 100% save fore 1.05 B hit me up.

Mar 8, 2018
Are you surprised? He was making a f*cking game! Btw if you wanna support him the eng version is out for succubus affection. (that's his "new" game) Jesus you ppl im happy hes doing good.

If someone want a 100% save fore 1.05 B hit me up.
Said this before will again. Look i understand everything and all but its about the attitude imagine the moment he went out with fantia and the dolla dolla started flowing in he insta abandoned FOBS say what you want thats a dick move says much. I get everyone likes $$$ everyone has to eat but he should first finish his work on fobs start new one and earn some money on his new paid project and everythin is fine not abandon the old one becuase thats not making money and its EW! now. Dont get me wrong im happy for him he fucking earned this shit best pixel game i saw sofar and free, still he went for a dick move thus i am angery. But hey thats just my opinion.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
he should first finish his work on fobs
How do you finish FOBS?
This wasn't even meant to be treated as a game, but as a gallery for monster sex originally.
There's technically no "end" to FOBS. It's an ever expanding project where he can add more monsters.

You shouldn't be expecting updates for the game. He could stop right now, and FOBS would be considered, "complete."

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Said this before will again. Look i understand everything and all but its about the attitude imagine the moment he went out with fantia and the dolla dolla started flowing in he insta abandoned FOBS say what you want thats a dick move says much. I get everyone likes $$$ everyone has to eat but he should first finish his work on fobs start new one and earn some money on his new paid project and everythin is fine not abandon the old one becuase thats not making money and its EW! now. Dont get me wrong im happy for him he fucking earned this shit best pixel game i saw sofar and free, still he went for a dick move thus i am angery. But hey thats just my opinion.
FOBS wasn't sustainable iirc. The reason it was broken up into A and B versions was because A grew too big for the engine so he had to make a new one with the A skills already unlocked which is what we got with B. The two are pretty fragmented though and don't really fit together other than being in the same world. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure this is why FOBS was put on the back burner when he started looking into a new engine which is what his new project is to explore. I think the only reason FOBS still got the few rare updates was to tell people that he hasn't lost complete interest in it and it certainly is popular enough that if Shiro No Yakata proves to be successful then maybe we'll see a remake of FOBS with an even larger scope.

I get you really like FOBS but being this aggressive over a dude who was apprehensive about his skills despite the popularity finally getting into crowd funding and making friends with a programmer and looking into making larger and stable projects just makes you look like a brat. There's plenty of content in FOBS and Succubus affection is practically the same thing with MMO style controls and a pretty straight forward story so I don't why you don't just go play that and fuck off for a while. This game never had a direction or goal in mind other than tame monster girls in various ways to capture them for the gallery. It was never fully abandoned and even if the last update was a single panel it at least shows he still thinks about FOBS with everything else he has going on. Be grateful for what he's been giving us considering there aren't many others with his quality of pixel works.

And hey, if he does come out and say he's done with FOBS for good then I'm honestly fine with that. It had a good run and there was still more potential to be had but it was an exceptional stepping stone for him to leap into full game project developments. Succubus Affection proves that with a good programmer his work can shine brighter than it ever has on his own and I just wish him the best in his endeavors because not only is he making great pixel work he's also striking a double niche by also doing monster girls that are more than just cat ears and no tail on an anime girl.

Sidurie

Jan 7, 2020
Future of FOBS aside, does anyone have recommendations for similar games?

Aside from titles by the same creator (Shiro/Affection), I wasn't able to find much that scratches the same itch - simple and straight to the point games without 20-minute intros or lore overload.

amfor

Nov 19, 2019
I watched the video where Shiro no Yakata v1.7 was.
There was a lot of monsters and quite a full game. This is an old version and he decided to remake the game? Because there is only the alpha version of the game. Or he has long since released a full-fledged game?

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
No project ending no putting it on hold just straight up abandoned for almost a year only a fart of an update now. fobs had limitations yea but its not ok to just throw it away like that witohut any annoucement :/
A hiatus for a year where you know he's busy doing other work? What kind of expectation do you have of him?
It's his free side project. He can drop it w/o announcing anything or wait 3 years and come out with a random update.

The game's free.

If it was a paid game, I can sorta see having some kind of expectations, but it's not. It's free.
As for the new games played them both Shiro gonna end up like fobs because its the same engine there are 2 versions already and its barely in a demo state. And succubuss affection? was made by ansala not zell in the begining he just supplied him with artwork if im right but not sure afterwards if hes just making art for him or work together on everything (that would explain the abandonment)
Shiro No Yakata has also been picked up by Ansala. Ansala will do the programming for SnY.
Zell really, and I mean, REALLY wanted unique camera movements like a zoom in feature for SnY which is why he looked into PixelMaker MV.

Succubus Affection is basically FOBS.
Ansala approached Zell to program FOBS and when they worked together they made Succubus Affection. It's got all the core elements of FOBS, masturbation to cum on the enemies, making contracts with enemies so you can see their scene at any time, and being a pixel based side scroller.

I personally like FOBS more, because the level design and unique gimmiks of enemies are more fun to me in FOBS. FOBS's hero isn't super strong so combat is basic and you can see everything going on better. FOBS is also primarily femdom, while Succubus Affection is 60% maledom, 40% femdom, and I like femdom more so Succubus Affection disappointed me sexually too.

That being said, zell's a pixel artist at heart. What he wants to do is only worry about pixel art and "design." He doesn't actually like programming.

I watched the video where Shiro no Yakata v1.7 was.
There was a lot of monsters and quite a full game. This is an old version and he decided to remake the game? Because there is only the alpha version of the game. Or he has long since released a full-fledged game?
I don't know what you saw, but Shiro No Yakata has never had more progress than it has now.
Can you find that Shiro No Yakata 1.7 video?

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2018
A hiatus for a year where you know he's busy doing other work? What kind of expectation do you have of him?
It's his free side project. He can drop it w/o announcing anything or wait 3 years and come out with a random update.

The game's free.

If it was a paid game, I can sorta see having some kind of expectations, but it's not. It's free.

Shiro No Yakata has also been picked up by Ansala. Ansala will do the programming for SnY.
Zell really, and I mean, REALLY wanted unique camera movements like a zoom in feature for SnY which is why he looked into PixelMaker MV.

Succubus Affection is basically FOBS.
Ansala approached Zell to program FOBS and when they worked together they made Succubus Affection. It's got all the core elements of FOBS, masturbation to cum on the enemies, making contracts with enemies so you can see their scene at any time, and being a pixel based side scroller.

I personally like FOBS more, because the level design and unique gimmiks of enemies are more fun to me in FOBS. FOBS's hero isn't super strong so combat is basic and you can see everything going on better. FOBS is also primarily femdom, while Succubus Affection is 60% maledom, 40% femdom, and I like femdom more so Succubus Affection disappointed me sexually too.

That being said, zell's a pixel artist at heart. What he wants to do is only worry about pixel art and "design." He doesn't actually like programming.

I don't know what you saw, but Shiro No Yakata has never had more progress than it has now.
Can you find that Shiro No Yakata 1.7 video?
Well duh fobs is better imo too thats again why im triggered by the abandoment.. tho shiro shows promise too didnt see it past idk 1.3-4 or smth gotta see that 1.7 video there is no link for it yet right (the game i mean) but again same engine same limitations? and succubus affection idk didnt hit me so hard kinda took it for a 1 day drive finished it never came back its not the same ;-; fobs was idk more refined andd.. gimmicky?

Neciter

Mar 30, 2020
Well duh fobs is better imo too thats again why im triggered by the abandoment.. tho shiro shows promise too didnt see it past idk 1.3-4 or smth gotta see that 1.7 video there is no link for it yet right (the game i mean) but again same engine same limitations? and succubus affection idk didnt hit me so hard kinda took it for a 1 day drive finished it never came back its not the same ;-; fobs was idk more refined andd.. gimmicky?
well he hasnt abandomented it completely just yet, he just drop the 1.5 ver and all that good stuff, but it is a shame he toss it on the back end to put 69% of all his efforts into succubus affection 2 which only god knows when that will even see the light of day. and the other 30% is being put on shiro, and ofc fobs still getting worked on with that 1% of his free time.

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
Future of FOBS aside, does anyone have recommendations for similar games?

Aside from titles by the same creator (Shiro/Affection), I wasn't able to find much that scratches the same itch - simple and straight to the point games without 20-minute intros or lore overload.
Have you tried this out? Its got decent pixel art and has some monster girls but there is a bit more foot fetish and denkianma, still a good amount of just regular reverse rape too. Biggest difference is that the enemies talk with speech bubbles rather than the complete silence of zell's monster girls. https://f95zone.to/threads/shota-fight-battle-f-ck-with-girls-toukaido.11276/

Edit: also the story is very simple.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes