TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
and ofc fobs still getting worked on with that 1% of his free time.
Yeah that's pretty much the situation.
I'm just glad Zell's making money from his art now. If he forever released free pixel art animations, I'm pretty sure he'd feel unsatisfied and quit eventually. Tons of creatives have dropped off the map because they didn't feel like they were valued by their community (and that value comes from financial support.) Especially pixel artists.

I like that FOBS you get updates because there's no end goal, so there were more updates when he was working hard on FOBS. One update with 2 enemies. One with a whole new region.

Now that he's making full games, you gotta wait until all 20+ enemies, their second scenes, and their bukkake variations are done.

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
waht is new is this new update 1.05 ? only 2 panel ?, i have found the mouse girl, but the other, i dont know

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Appreciate you taking time to reply but I was hoping for more of a file with the animations inside instead of a video
I don't think that file exist. Anyway, I'll just attach my save file of 1.05 (which gallery is at 100%). Just unzip it in your game and it should work for you

eaglesky

Dec 22, 2019
Are you surprised? He was making a f*cking game! Btw if you wanna support him the eng version is out for succubus affection. (that's his "new" game) Jesus you ppl im happy hes doing good.

If someone want a 100% save fore 1.05 B hit me up.
Would appreciate that if you posted it too.

izaro

Nov 3, 2018
How to play this game:

1. Begin game
2. Attack Monstergirls
3. Die because you're not used to the controls
4. Get used to the controls
5. Try to capture monstergirls
6. Walk around like an idiot for 10 minutes trying to figure out how to capture a certain monstergirl
7. Give up and check the walkthrough
8. Repeat steps 6 and 7.

10/10 would do complex rituals for pixel hentai again :)
were is the walkthrough of the vA1.20b and vB1.05w

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Just asking in case I'm reading things wrong, is the only thing added in this update the panel animation for the ounder and some bug fixes? (It's fine if it's a small update I just want to know).

Last edited:
Reactions: VincentPugofSun
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes