SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Oooh, a mimic doll as a distraction. I like the concept of that and how it allows you to see most scenes without being forced to lose to see them. It'll be interesting to see how it'll be used in certain areas in order to distract certain monsters although I wonder if they have any plans on upgrades for it like being able to control it to trigger monsters that otherwise ignore it or being able to make multiples of them to a certain point. Looking forward to see what other abilities they plan on adding as well as more monsters.

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
Oooh, a mimic doll as a distraction. I like the concept of that and how it allows you to see most scenes without being forced to lose to see them. It'll be interesting to see how it'll be used in certain areas in order to distract certain monsters although I wonder if they have any plans on upgrades for it like being able to control it to trigger monsters that otherwise ignore it or being able to make multiples of them to a certain point. Looking forward to see what other abilities they plan on adding as well as more monsters.
I just lost my brain for a while. Is that for the Shira no Ya or something

Neciter

Mar 30, 2020
Good news (or bad if you like Shrio) it looks like 1.80 may be the last version we get. Zell over there talking about moving his focus back to Fotbs. (If this translater i use worth anything)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sparky~

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Good news (or bad if you like Shrio) it looks like 1.80 may be the last version we get. Zell over there talking about moving his focus back to Fotbs. (If this translater i use worth anything)
I don't think so. Ansala's ci-en talks about working on SnY and what he's trying to add right now. I think Zell just posted that more as a self reminder than anything. he talks about having characters that were supposed to be added but were forgotten (specifically the squid girl that you can see on the bottom). So he has all the planned characters in one place so he doesn't forget any again. he even asks for people to comment if he's missed any.

Neciter

Mar 30, 2020
I don't think so. Ansala's ci-en talks about working on SnY and what he's trying to add right now. I think Zell just posted that more as a self reminder than anything. he talks about having characters that were supposed to be added but were forgotten (specifically the squid girl that you can see on the bottom). So he has all the planned characters in one place so he doesn't forget any again. he even asks for people to comment if he's missed any.
Ah, i wasnt thinking zell was dropping the game, just putting it on the back end while he works on fotbs n succubus 2. If you say Ansaia is talking about it maybe the project is just being shifted over for ansaia to take over the majority of it. BUT we shall see what happens at the end of the month on if he cont. to update it or not.

MilkyWay5

Oct 11, 2020
Both, they exist as separeted just because of game engine limits.
The difference are the girls you can find in each one.
Apparently there's some areas of the map that are only in version B so there are more girls in version B?

Also the OP says " You could interpret the version type like episodes " does that mean you have to play one first then the other, like part 1 and part 2? If so what is part 1?

Sep 22, 2018
Also the OP says " You could interpret the version type like episodes " does that mean you have to play one first then the other, like part 1 and part 2? If so what is part 1?
Part 1 is Part A obviously, as the alphabetical order goes.
However it's just so that you get to B knowing all well how to play the game.

Apparently there's some areas of the map that are only in version B so there are more girls in version B?
Actually not, B girls are only there, as well as A girls are only in A Part.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018

nope. Essentially, the engine used has a limit on size, and is old and no longer supported. The original (now Version A) reached the limit, so instead of wasting a year or two learning a new engine and redoing everything, he just started again, making Version B with the base mechanics of A. Now that he's working with Ansala, coder and co-dev of Succubus Affection, we may eventually get FOBS merged together again on a better engine, but SnY and SA2 are currently more of a priority.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes