SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
You can basically think of version B as a time skip after A considering its a completely new location with all new girls but the same protagonist and abilities unlocked from A. There is no lore in the game so there's no real need to play them in any order other than wanting to see how he got all the abilities from A that you use in B. It was just a patch job as a temp fix of a long term issue that'll only be fixed by a completely new game built from the ground up in a better engine.

purplepower

Feb 9, 2018
He has a fantia, or something like that. It's like Twitter, but probably for eroge and has a subscription plan like Patreon, following him is free though
Did some digging it seems he updates more often on his blog rather than fantia or twitter.

Sidurie

Jan 7, 2020
Is there anything significant with this girl?
The wolf girl was indicative of unfinished areas.
If you run into her, that means future content is/was planned to be added there.
She does have her own footjob animation, but nothing besides that.

intoxinzzz

Aug 11, 2017
is anyone getting a black screen when trying to go fullscreen with FOBS B v1.05, I can go fullscreen on earlier builds but this build it just goes black screen and can't do anything.

Mawey

Jul 16, 2017
the current walkthrough for the volcano area is missing a small grey colored cat girl which is a mix of a dark mage and a fighter and she is quite tough by that

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
The walkthrough on OP is just the info from the Guide link (also on OP) copy and pasted. the guest cat's been added to the guide, but no one's bothered to update the walkthrough.

amfor

Nov 19, 2019
How do people think about collecting them? I mean, every monster has its own way of catching. I have watched the guides, and there are ways that an ordinary person will not think about them.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
How do people think about collecting them? I mean, every monster has its own way of catching. I have watched the guides, and there are ways that an ordinary person will not think about them.
this is where having a larger playerbase comes in handy because eventually someone is going to try just about everything they can think of with what the game gives you. It starts off pretty straight forward but eventually gets to a point where you have to change the way you think and consider what skills you have available and what the monster girl is in general. Personally one of my favorite discoveries is the slug girl in A since dashing normally doesn't do anything except give you i-frames but also made sense you would crash into someone whose intention was to crash into you. It can be pretty specific but it kind of rewards people for thinking outside the box and being creative. Worst case scenario there's bound to be some people who can look into the code and figure it out if nobody else can otherwise.

Arasutaru

Feb 5, 2019
Are you surprised? He was making a f*cking game! Btw if you wanna support him the eng version is out for succubus affection. (that's his "new" game) Jesus you ppl im happy hes doing good.

If someone want a 100% save fore 1.05 B hit me up.
Can I get a save???

bastakul

Oct 27, 2020
I don't know how to explain this but i bugged the game a bit

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This kind of bug tends to happen when two (or more) girls manage to grapple you simultaneously. You can set it up the easiest with the kappas (green girl, long tongue, bandage, dashes at you, unlocks dash when you get them) by getting a lot of them to dash at the same wall then right back at you, making it so they end up standing over one another in the exact same spot. If you then stand there and let them go grab you, the game gets confused and generates a copy of your character that does get immediately grappled, while your real character stands up, and the kappas that couldn't grapple you get tossed to the sides. I'm not sure if this can be set up multiple times in a row to generate additional copies of your character, because all copies share health and lust, so after the first execution the following ones can get difficult.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Is that from A or B? I haven't seen that monster before
She's in A. She's in the swamp area, which you can get to using a platform in the top right of the map with the first save crystal in the forest. you need the dash or double jump ability to get on the platform, then just press up like you would any portal.

Reactions: bwardyunbip
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes