SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
so start with ver a? and do they go in the same folder? how do the skills transfer
there is no transfer with saves, version B just starts with all the skills already unlocked from version A. version A just lets you unlock all the skills and see all the monster girls there while version B is like a time skip with all new girls and different areas and skills from the previous version.

Ducknukem

Sep 28, 2019
This game really make me want to play it, but i seem to have a weird issue.
I can start it and begin a new game without problem, but i can't capture girls and the slime girl should, for what i understood from the guide, be throwing goop all around, but she just raise her arms like she wants a hug...
I can still have sex with the girls, but the game is much less interesting without the abilities and the capturing...

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
This game really make me want to play it, but i seem to have a weird issue.
I can start it and begin a new game without problem, but i can't capture girls and the slime girl should, for what i understood from the guide, be throwing goop all around, but she just raise her arms like she wants a hug...
I can still have sex with the girls, but the game is much less interesting without the abilities and the capturing...
You first need to unlock the masturbation skill by defeating the monkey girl further in your area if you are playing a new game. From that point onwards, it's all about the requirements to capturing

Ducknukem

Sep 28, 2019
You first need to unlock the masturbation skill by defeating the monkey girl further in your area if you are playing a new game. From that point onwards, it's all about the requirements to capturing
Oh thanks!
It had probably already been asked, but honestly i was too lazy too browse the 67 pages x)
Anyway, thank you kind stranger

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I am so glad to find this on here. I remember seeing a few videos of this game posted online. I hope they make more Minotaur girls as they are some of the best girls :)

Baltidouble

Apr 21, 2020
Does someone know if zell still alive? I've been looking his blog for almost 3 weeks and nothing new, same in twitter

Bone Doggo

Jun 10, 2018
Does someone know if zell still alive? I've been looking his blog for almost 3 weeks and nothing new, same in twitter
Saw something of a progress update from ci-en on a Discord server. To quote

"kinda big SnY post on ci-en,
talks about tying to finish the first stage - the boss, some maps, and something else it seems.
also talks about the boss itself, where you need to hide and run away or something, and apparently has 'a smarter AI than SA,' you can hide using the veil or shadows, and the boss apparently can hear noises behind it.
some other uninteresting stuff about cutscenes, h animation technical details, other aspects of the code,
though they say there might be around 10 hcgs in SnY, and that some of sa2's hcg's have been made?
also, ally fox maid"

So yea progress is happening, just a bit too quiet for me tho.

amfor

Nov 19, 2019

talks about tying to finish the first stage - the boss, some maps, and something else it seems.
also talks about the boss itself, where you need to hide and run away or something, and apparently has 'a smarter AI than SA,' you can hide using the veil or shadows, and the boss apparently can hear noises behind it.
some other uninteresting stuff about cutscenes, h animation technical details, other aspects of the code,
though they say there might be around 10 hcgs in SnY, and that some of sa2's hcg's have been made?
also, ally fox maid"

Probably have to wait another year.:eek:

Baltidouble

Apr 21, 2020

also, ally fox maid"

thanks m8!

Ranny

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
He just made a post on his Blog. He's working on a lot, so updates are less frequent, but hoping for big updates next time.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes