Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
Sometimes, the heart door in the mansion in version B can just be broken for no apparent reason and never open. I know you're supposed to get a slime doll to rape you on top of it but after many attempts, it will refuse to open when this bug happens.

I tried ejaculating on the slime instead of hitting it before it goes in a doll. I tried it with the other dolls. I tried bringing ALL THREE into it. I stood on the farthest right end of the heart tile, dead center, and slightly off the left. I tried seeing if where the monster goes post-rape makes a difference (i.e. slides to the right or left). I tried leaving the area and trying again.

Doesn't make a difference. The door will not open.
001.PNG 002.PNG

If you've run into this problem, the only solution is to quit the game and reload it.
Not sure why the hell this happens but it does.

Baltidouble

Apr 21, 2020
I thought he was gonna upload smth on the last days of the month, I hope he uploads something, He has lots of characters and ideas but the uploads are too slow in my opinion, and I don't mean about the content, I mean about the info that he gives us each time xD

Reactions: yris5

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
I thought he was gonna upload smth on the last days of the month, I hope he uploads something, He has lots of characters and ideas but the uploads are too slow in my opinion, and I don't mean about the content, I mean about the info that he gives us each time xD
Well, he's working on Shiro no Yakata and Succubus Affection 2, too. So I guess it's hard keeping on track with FOBS while doing stuff

JotaroJerker

May 29, 2020
Are you surprised? He was making a f*cking game! Btw if you wanna support him the eng version is out for succubus affection. (that's his "new" game) Jesus you ppl im happy hes doing good.

If someone want a 100% save fore 1.05 B hit me up.
i want it please

track989

Mar 25, 2018
Is there a full sprite collection for these? Spritesheets or GIFs would be fine, I'm looking to practise my own sprite work by basically copying a FOBS enemy either pixel by pixel or just with quick glances, depending on the complexity of the frame. I've done it with a couple of enemies by getting pics from wikis or just screenshotting them but obviously it'd be nice to have the whole lot available. I'm sure it exists because some people ripped the entire set in order to make an English translation a year or two ago, but I don't see it in search or in the OP

Thanks in advance :)

Edit: I have just realised fobswiki has considerably more sprites than I realised, though not even close to a full set

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Is there a full sprite collection for these? Spritesheets or GIFs would be fine, I'm looking to practise my own sprite work by basically copying a FOBS enemy either pixel by pixel or just with quick glances, depending on the complexity of the frame. I've done it with a couple of enemies by getting pics from wikis or just screenshotting them but obviously it'd be nice to have the whole lot available. I'm sure it exists because some people ripped the entire set in order to make an English translation a year or two ago, but I don't see it in search or in the OP

Thanks in advance :)
TitanAnteus made a CG viewer on the .
Maybe that'll help you out.
You gotta put in the konami code to see unused enemies.

track989

Mar 25, 2018
TitanAnteus made a CG viewer on the .
Maybe that'll help you out.
You gotta put in the konami code to see unused enemies.
Awesome, thank you (mini edit: holy shit Mogi Origins is still being made / isn't dead)

Last edited:
Reactions: masMalkar

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
how to turn on the light bro
I don't remember exactly how. I think there's kind of a yellow button after escaping the room with blue ghoulers. By pressing it you can go back to the ghouler's room (by falling in the pit, again), but instead of going left you have to go right. You'll find a lever, hit it and you'll turn lights on. That way, you can capture blue ghouler and poltergeist (this last one is invisible, in another room, until turning the lights on), press the button at poltergeist's room and continue exploring

Reactions: HeadsExplode

georgenavy11

Mar 5, 2019
It was actually hard for me to complete this but after and playing through it for 4 days with the walkthrough from Xvids, my god a TRUE CLASSIC
Another game EXACTLY like this is Succubus Affection, literally the same
I hope for more games like this
Can someone tell me games like this ?

MrSand

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2020
It was actually hard for me to complete this but after and playing through it for 4 days with the walkthrough from Xvids, my god a TRUE CLASSIC
Can someone tell me games like this ?
Check out Eroico

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Exactly is the wrong term:

They share similar art because it is the same artist.

Combat is different, for example the way you capture the enemies. In SA you could simply just increase the enemy's lust and convert them once the heart is filled, but in FOBS you have to basically complete a puzzle for each enemy in order to capture them, which ranges from simply beating them to using certain mechanics or combos to actual puzzles.

Another difference is the levelling and crafting which is available in SA, you can enhance your abilities and other things to get stronger, which includes that there are more abilities available. In FOBS you are limited to a certain amount of abilities which all serve a specific function in order to capture an enemy or solve a puzzle. Yet in SA none are specifically required because you just have to lewd them.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes