TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
It was actually hard for me to complete this but after and playing through it for 4 days with the walkthrough from Xvids, my god a TRUE CLASSIC
Another game EXACTLY like this is Succubus Affection, literally the same
I hope for more games like this
Can someone tell me games like this ?
Depends on what you mean by when you say the same?

Does it have to have femdom elements?
Does it have to have the player capturing enemy?
Does it have to be a platform game?
Does it need to be a male protagonist?

FOBS and Succubus Affection are pretty different if you actually look at them.
FOBS is a reverse rape themed game while Succubus Affection is a normal game with reverse rape elements. From an incentive structure the way the player plays both games is quite different.

I think you should figure out what you like about FOBS before asking for recs because saying, "gimme more of this" isn't gonna help when it comes to adult games. The reason is because there's not many games to choose from in the first place.

fallin

Dec 25, 2018
Can someone post the game's .dil file? whenever i download the game the files's missing for some reason

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
No news about shi iro no yakata? i really want to know when the next update relesed
Zell's blog updates around once a month, so maybe we'll know something in a few days. I heard the last demo would be 1.8, since he would focus on developing the game (this demos represent an introduction to the plot and gallery). I hope we get shiro no yakata this year, even if I have to wait for it until december.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Can someone post the game's .dil file? whenever i download the game the files's missing for some reason
Besides that you don't state the file name, I can say that it isn't included in the game files. To be precise, the game files don't include any .dll files at all. Sometimes you just don't have a certain .dll file on your system so you have to search online for it and download it so you have it.

jivnvfuweburbruvbr

Feb 17, 2021
It's uncompleted because i haven't finished this game yet if you find completed walktrough send it to me or to the uploader.
every time I try to play it appears: "code execution cannot continue because d3dxd9_39.dll was not found by reinstalling the program to correct the error" I got the d3d dll started the game again "the application cannot be initialized correctly (oxc000007b) click on OK to close the application "I tried everything so far I downloaded the dll, oxc, changed the compatibility, removed and put the files in the folder, tried to download both links of the versions, repeated the process with the new version and nothing

Sidurie

Jan 7, 2020
code execution cannot continue because d3dxd9_39.dll was not found
That's a DirectX file and if the system isn't finding it, that means you either (a) haven't installed DirectX properly, or (b) you're using an extremely old operating system (XP/Vista).

Either way, just downloading the .dll on its own isn't going to fix your problem (DirectX is a large collection of .dlls and other files). You need to download and install the latest version of DirectX Runtime.

Unfortunately Microsoft no longer hosts the installers since it already comes installed with Windows 8 and up. , but install at your own risk.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
so i downloaded and a bunch of winrar files appeared what am i supposed to do with it? (sorry if my english is simple or confusing i'm using google translator now and i still don't know how to use this site)
Bro, don't just randomly click on links and shit.
Are you like 12 or something?

He told you that the problem you have is that you don't have directx installed and that it might be a risk but you can download dll files directly.

That means what you're lacking isn't a specific DLL but the actual direct x runtime. Go install directx9.

It's too bad for you that microsoft shut down their web-installer service for directx like morons.

Honest question but do you not play literally any other game? And I mean non-adult game. Steam usually installs these kinds of dependencies when downloading games from it. Something as simple as half-life 2 would install it to your computer.

JEFFERSION666

Sep 12, 2020
Can someone please help me.

What version of directx do i need to have to play this game

Because i have the direct 12 and when i try to start the game it says me that code execution cannot continue because d3dxd9_39.dll was not found by reinstalling the program to correct the error"

Im new in all of this and i will apreciate a little of help

Last edited:

Dreick

Jan 12, 2018
Can someone please help me.

What version of directx do i need to have to play this game

Because i have the direct 12 and when i try to start the game it says me that code execution cannot continue because d3dxd9_39.dll was not found by reinstalling the program to correct the error"

Im new in all of this and i will apreciate a little of help

as far as i know this one in particular is an optional part of directx, download and install this one, it should solve your problem

georgenavy11

Mar 5, 2019
I LOVE THIS CLASSIC PERFECT GAME
Praying for more updates and games
Also how do I contact the creator ? Twitter ? Patreon ? and does he have other games ? Pls tell Thanks !

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes