Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
Anyone know how to get saves working properly? I can't get mine to register and keep getting new game instead
Need more info than this but, they should be working by default. Once you interact with a blue orb by pressing up, _memory1.actsave should pop up in the FOBS folder. Keep the folder open when you're playing to make sure it makes this file once you interact with an orb (if the file doesn't already exist).
1614001899188.png
Reasons I can think of off the top of my head are:
1) If for some reason this save is being deleted, copy it somewhere else then paste it back in if it's gone the next time you check.
2) Pathing issue, although this should be a non-problem since the saves should be going directly into the main folder.
3) Corruption

Joekickballs

Jun 4, 2018
Anyone know how to get to this secret scene token? I didn't get it because I hadnt unlocked the character yet but I've forgotten how to get to it. loli succubus secret scene location crop.png

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Does SnY or fobs have any lore?
FOBS not, basically a monster girl gallery with some action.
SnY not really, though I also can't read in Japanese (the speech bubbles). Aside from what is shown it seems none, and not much is shown. Basically that you went to a picnic with your friend, it starts to rain, you seek shelter and find a house, in which you inspect things and end up in a room with a monster girl, after which you just pop into the "demo room" (just small instances of possible levels). I don't believe lore is the right word in this context anyway, so basically none.

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
SnY not really, though I also can't read in Japanese (the speech bubbles). Aside from what is shown it seems none, and not much is shown. Basically that you went to a picnic with your friend, it starts to rain, you seek shelter and find a house, in which you inspect things and end up in a room with a monster girl, after which you just pop into the "demo room" (just small instances of possible levels). I don't believe lore is the right word in this context anyway, so basically none.
that's unfortunate.

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
do you know what the monsters in sny are called?

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
do you know what the monsters in sny are called?
I am the wrong person who you should ask about that, also with the possibility that they could be custom-made, but I guess they are usually based on something then.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes