xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
The only save file links that work for me are for the Beta version, not the alpha
You quoted the wrong post, the versions are also called A and B, not specifically Alpha and Beta, but anyway:
Except for one Mega link they are still up. And I also just remembered that the saves are compatible with both versions because they are meant to be used to transfer abilities from one version to another, which means that you could try the B version save on the A version and check whether it has all the captures and panels.

WMist23

Oct 25, 2017

According to translation, Zell states that this will be the final update for Shirono Yakata (v1.80).
Is this true, or is the translation just wrong?

If they really stopped development for Shirono Yakata, it's such a shame. I loved the atmosphere and concept.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018

According to translation, Zell states that this will be the final update for Shirono Yakata (v1.80).
Is this true, or is the translation just wrong?

If they really stopped development for Shirono Yakata, it's such a shame. I loved the atmosphere and concept.
I believe they are continuing to work on SnY, but that article is going to be the last info update for it. they apparently felt it was difficult to release anymore animations during development.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
please anyone post some shi iro no yakata newest demo
The way you ask implies that you don't even know whether there is a new demo. You can ask whether there is a newer one, if there is then ask for it, but don't ask for something that potentially doesn't exist. If you know about it then you can point it out, but my guess is that the opposite is the case.
Check the thread, there are some SnY demos, the latest being labelled as v1.80, and when you compare it to what was said directly above your post, then it suggests that there is no new demo out yet.

DeathSerpent

Aug 20, 2017
The way you ask implies that you don't even know whether there is a new demo. You can ask whether there is a newer one, if there is then ask for it, but don't ask for something that potentially doesn't exist. If you know about it then you can point it out, but my guess is that the opposite is the case.
Check the thread, there are some SnY demos, the latest being labelled as v1.80, and when you compare it to what was said directly above your post, then it suggests that there is no new demo out yet.
it feels like half of the thread is people asking the same or similar questions over and over again when the answers are found on the front page lol.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
it feels like half of the thread is people asking the same or similar questions over and over again when the answers are found on the front page lol.
Well, not entirely the truth. Technically the new game requires a new thread with its own OP with information and download links, but so far we kept it in this thread. But it also doesn't hurt to go a few pages back and read what is written, or use the search function.

WMist23

Oct 25, 2017
Well, not entirely the truth. Technically the new game requires a new thread with its own OP with information and download links, but so far we kept it in this thread. But it also doesn't hurt to go a few pages back and read what is written, or use the search function.
I've been considering the start the SnY thread here myself, but considering the game's development, I fear the thread will be dead as soon as it started.
I'm not saying the game's dead. Development naturally takes time, and since Zell works on a few game at once, things are pretty slow.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I've been considering the start the SnY thread here myself, but considering the game's development, I fear the thread will be dead as soon as it started.
I'm not saying the game's dead. Development naturally takes time, and since Zell works on a few game at once, things are pretty slow.
Whether or not the game gets abandoned, what I was trying to say is that separate games need separate threads. They are their own games, and important info about the one that isn't on the front page can be missed. Even if a game would be declared abandoned, there is a tag specifically for that.

Thefasthunter

Feb 23, 2021
I guess no changes, since very long time?

Install DirectX. Or search in internet for that dll. At least it's what I do in situations like this.
i all ready have DirectX virsion
I guess no changes, since very long time?

Install DirectX. Or search in internet for that dll. At least it's what I do in situations like this.
I already have directx version 12 but it still don’t work.
Shame I really look forward playing that game :(

Dreick

Jan 12, 2018
i all ready have DirectX virsion

I already have directx version 12 but it still don’t work.
Shame I really look forward playing that game :(
as far as i know this one in particular is an optional part of directx, download and install this one, it should solve your problem

Knight140

Feb 14, 2021
the game is really good but I have a problem... Can you please help me and tell me how... you know... capture the monster girl?? am I saying it correctly like you know I don't get it I attack them they die and If like I fuck them they like won't get seduced, am I doing something wrong?
also why ESC close the game I keep pressing ESC to open the menu I suddenly close the game

Apr 6, 2020
the game is really good but I have a problem... Can you please help me and tell me how... you know... capture the monster girl?? am I saying it correctly like you know I don't get it I attack them they die and If like I fuck them they like won't get seduced, am I doing something wrong?
also why ESC close the game I keep pressing ESC to open the menu I suddenly close the game

there are many guides and tutorials out there, also yes ESC closes the game, just don't press it, goodluck

• Red Heart
Reactions: Knight140
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes