TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
the game is really good but I have a problem... Can you please help me and tell me how... you know... capture the monster girl?? am I saying it correctly like you know I don't get it I attack them they die and If like I fuck them they like won't get seduced, am I doing something wrong?
also why ESC close the game I keep pressing ESC to open the menu I suddenly close the game
Also, there is literally a walkthrough on how to capture every girl in the OP, so you can use that if you want

WMist23

Oct 25, 2017
the game is really good but I have a problem... Can you please help me and tell me how... you know... capture the monster girl?? am I saying it correctly like you know I don't get it I attack them they die and If like I fuck them they like won't get seduced, am I doing something wrong?
also why ESC close the game I keep pressing ESC to open the menu I suddenly close the game

Here is a detailed guide on how to capture each monster girl. They are categorized by the areas they're live in, and even tells you the stats of the girls.

pls2halp

Sep 30, 2018
does anyone have a walkthough for sny 1.8? Because there is stuff ive seen in gifs that i havent seen ingame. Also each area seems to only be one room or so.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
does anyone have a walkthough for sny 1.8? Because there is stuff ive seen in gifs that i havent seen ingame. Also each area seems to only be one room or so.
Because there is not much else except for those rooms, the exception is the introduction which leads to that main area.
No idea about other gifs, but there doesn't seem to be much else in the game, at least that demo, besides the introduction and those rooms, which means a walkthrough shouldn't be required.

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
Is there a newer one than the last one which got shared?
I just dled 1.80 demo from fantia after joining zell's plan and it still doesn't launch. I noticed that the new sny and fobs demos have very different file contents compared to the old demos which do work just fine.

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
"The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP120.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."

Ok, reinstalled Vcredist.
Nope

Manually copied that DLL into folder
Ok, a different one now: MSCVR120.dll

Copy that into folder.
Ok, new error: "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)."

Well, shit.

Send help
were you ever able to get it working?

cpukid1

May 7, 2018
I apologize if this is beating a dead horse, but I can't find any download links for Shiro no Yokata (AKA The White Mansion) by Zell23. Does anyone have it, cause I can't find it on the thread?

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I apologize if this is beating a dead horse, but I can't find any download links for Shiro no Yokata (AKA The White Mansion) by Zell23. Does anyone have it, cause I can't find it on the thread?
Well, to be fair, it was abbreviated here as SnY instead of fully spelling it.
I mean, I have version 1.80, but the creator haven't uploaded a new demo so far, be sure to check zell's blog and ci-en page (the creator of Succubus affection and SnY)

Google Drive

should be there. Have fun

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
Mine works, after just downloading it now from here
However I have reinstalled windows since I last posted that. I'm running it straight out of the rar if that matters, no extraction
i tried downloading it but it can't play either the player.exe doesn't work, am I missing a program on my computer?? I noticed the new file contents are different compared to the old 1.40 sny which i have and works. please help

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes